✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Bad Vibes" in band

TF5092

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just realised who you are... you're Julian Assange from Wikileaks hiding in Switzerland?

Is this the last bit of info you wanted to leak before you're caught...

[shock Revelation] Guy Berryman from Coldplay has a girlfirend [/shock revelation] :laugh3:

I've never heard of Julian Assange or Wikileaks

I AM A GIRL, MY NAME IS LORY !

and the only celebrities who live in my area is Frida from ABBA, and Shania Twain (have a property ranch with full of horses)

I've never heard of Julian Assange or Wikileaks

I AM A GIRL, MY NAME IS LORY !

and the only celebrities who live in my area is Frida from ABBA, and Shania Twain (have a property ranch with full of horses)

You've never heard of Wikileaks and you're on the internet.

They were right above- you are an alien! [or you don't want the Feds to know your hiding place] :)

In Switzerland?:confused:

You've been living on another plant

;)

So she's an insectoid alien?:rolleyes:

They were right above- you are an alien! [or you don't want the Feds to know your hiding place] :)

Well apparently it's some kind of foliage!:P

^You're never heard of Wikileaks????You ARE an alien!!You've been living on another plant

;)

yes surely a insect for the famous not least their dog

I am a recluse away from the people of my world now, they called me a fanatic of celebs and not the celebs fanatic of fan .

and long time not watching the news in TV or in net, nor all taboids on the celebs, is all craps .

I am a recluse away from the people of my world now, they called me a fanatic of celebs and not the celebs fanatic of fan .

and long time not watching the news in TV or in net, nor all taboids on the celebs, is all craps .

I think you might be of the same species as Yossarian!:P

The US govt may beg to differ.

The US govt may beg to differ.

well we can continue to talk about bad Vibes in the band a little as lovers and not wife or girlfriend take worse

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EuTA4jlpWA]YouTube - Coldplay - Lovers In Japan[/ame]

but for the last :

Guy is not a gay, he has a girlfriend in France all is okay and joy in their lives happy for them.

and me I have a man I love but engage a supermodel (but more little girl androgyne ) to become his official girlfriend but false. Because the medias, the fans think he is gay or pedo's worse.

I have time to make depression and not have identity, I worry every day

blaaaa blaaaa blaaaa blaaa blaaa blaaa blaaaa

"Wait Guy's Gay" blaaa blaaa blaaa blaaaa

"Chris playing in a Gay Piano Bar" Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa

"Luke, I am your Father" Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa Blaaaa

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.” Blaaaa Blaaa Blaaaa Blaaaa

Hmmmmmmm............ This thread took a turn for the silly:lol: Blaaaaa Blaaa Blaaa

"I am a Fan of Coldplay, I am, said I":lol:

blaaaa blaaaa blaaaa blaaa blaaa blaaa blaaaa

"Wait Guy's Gay" blaaa blaaa blaaa blaaaa

"Chris playing in a Gay Piano Bar" Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa

"Luke, I am your Father" Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa Blaaaa

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.” Blaaaa Blaaa Blaaaa Blaaaa

Hmmmmmmm............ This thread took a turn for the silly:lol: Blaaaaa Blaaa Blaaa

"I am a Fan of Coldplay, I am, said I":lol:

Great summary it was. :lol: Understand it now, I do.