✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Stupid/embarrassing things you've done growing up as a kid

the_gloaming09

So growing up as kids we've all done stupid/embarrassing things. So what are some moments you can look back at and laugh at, or think "that was really stupid"

For me...

-When I was a kid I liked the color/flavor of orange so much that I tried to eat an orange crayon. After the first bite it was terrible... I can still remember the taste...haha :lol:

-I remember watching the movie Home Alone and thought it was so cool how Kevin was able to use his sled and go down the stairs. So I figured "if he could do it, why can't I?". So I took my sled and went down only like 4 stairs, but I hurt myself, and think I even knocked myself out.

...I'm sure there's more but those are the ones that stood out. I just have to think of them

I'm sure there were plenty, but one that sticks out is something that actually happened when I was in HIGH SCHOOL. I walked out of the loccer room in gym class with my shorts on backwards. Really though, the only way you would notice was the little logo on the front. This girl (i.e., total bitch) pointed at me and made fun of me. Seriously, how mature was she, and she was older?

When I was a baby I would eat all the potted plants.

When I was 5 I heard the word raep and told a load of people I wanted to be a raepist :facepalm:

I would watch tarzan and try to swing on the curtains and once I pulled the rail off the wall and cracked my head on the fireplace.

I Tripped infront of this car and went under it, but not under the wheels and I was so scared ran off back into the house with the driver chasing me.

I'm sure there are loads more which I've tried to block from memory

- breaking a friend's leg with a sledge

- hitting his brother's eye with a mini golf club pretty hard, because I was pretending to play real golf and he was standing behind me

- my first day at Kindergarten I started crying and raging like hell under a table....I even hit my head on the floor (might explain my -1 status:wacky:)...nonobdy knew why I was doing it and then my mum went away and I turned into a quiet nice kid (:uhoh:)

- oooh I am still well known for crying like hell in a pub after a football match when I was around 3 years old and once again nobody really knew why I have done that

ok I will stop, because these things make me sound pretty much like a psycho.....well, I am not....crying may have been my favourite thing to do when I was between 2 and 4 (I had my cute moments though....we have that on a cassette awwwww) I could do it for 3 hours which made my mum pretty helpless and desperate:blank:

well, i have changed

there must be a bunch of other things

I think the only time I was really drunk when I was a little kid. :thinking:

It must have been really funny, because I drank all the rests of all the beer bottles who stood in a room unguarded.

Well ... looking at it now, it was probably more embarrassing for my parents.

oh i remember now a situation :shame:

I was already at highschool, 1st year, i remember i was going to have an english class, it was silent and all of sudden someone knocked the door,i went there to open.. and that was when i just YELLLLLL :wacky: yeah seriously, i got scared with someone haircut :shame:

Class started to laugh though lol i felt bad for it and when was the break time, i saw the girl again and i just pretend that i did not see her :\

I was already at highschool, 1st year, i remember i was going to have an english class, it was silent and all of sudden someone knocked the door,i went there to open.. and that was when i just YELLLLLL :wacky: yeah seriously, i got scared with someone haircut :shame:

Well, that is an incredibly well-constructed sentence there.

• 1 month later...