✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Stupid/embarrassing things you've done growing up as a kid

the_gloaming09

A couple years ago, I had a really bad ear-ache. I walked into my parents' bedroom to ask them something, and my dad threw a dog toy at me (:thinking:). It hit my leg really hard, and I grabbed my leg, but when I bent to grab my leg, the muscles in my face pulled on my ear and I screamed 'AH MY EAR'. :lol:

The fact that I don't value privacy as much as I do now, back when I was 14, is pretty embarrassing.

I thougth my markers being "washable" meant i could put them in the washing machine :blank:

Hehehehe, it's excusable though. :wacko:

I used to mistaken other people for my dad haha. For example if we were in a shop and I saw something interesting that I wanted my dad to see, I'd run up to someone who looked like him, maybe they had a similar jacket on or something, and I'd pull their arm and go "daad dad dad come look at this!". The man would then turn around and I'd go all :wreck: and run away lol. Oh and I'd immediately run to my real dad and blame him for not being the person I went to first haha. It was very embarrassing everything this happened :wacky:

Another thing I sometimes did was to accidentally hit my mum (sometimes my dad too) in the face when I was explaining something cause I used exaggerated hand gestures and I was kinda clumsy :wacky:. My brother always got very annoyed with me and told me I was stupid, but I never ever actually meant to hit her :disappointed:.

Some other things I did was to eat paper, chew on books, cut my hair behind the furniture in the livingroom and eat sand :nice:.

When I was 8, I took something out of our car, and right after I shut the door, I "noticed" that my whole thumb was stucking in the car door, and it hurted like hell. But the surprising thing was, that my thumb wasn't even broken.. I still don't know how this could happen, but I'm actually scared of car doors now. :laugh3:

We had our cousin over for a week and we desperately wanted to go to the swimming pool, but my mother wouldn't let us for some reason. I opened every tap in the bathroom and soon the whole room was under water ... so my brother, my cousin and I put on our swimsuits and pretended we were at the swimming pool. :blank:

My mother wasn't too happy about the mess.