✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Win Signed Coldplay 'Christmas Lights' Goodies (Gigwise)

busybeeburns

200Chris-Coldplay19.jpg

Win Signed Coldplay 'Christmas Lights' Goodies (Gigwise)

To celebrate the release of Coldplay’s Christmas single, ‘Christmas Lights’, Gigwise has teamed up with the band to offer a unique pop-up CD edition promo of the track.

This highly sort after prize has been handmade, personalised and signed by the band for one lucky winner. Coldplay, who are currently recording their fifth studio album, have only made 100 copies and they're not for sale anywhere in the world.

All you need to do to stand a chance of winning this fantastic festive prize is answering the following question.

How many studio albums have Coldplay released?

A) 3

B) 4

C) 5

Answer to:

http://www.gigwise.com/win/60146/Win%20Signed%20Coldplay%20'Christmas%20Lights'%20Goodies

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know the answer :anxious: :lol:

Anyways, it's a way of getting one of those rare CD's of Christmas Lights :awesome:

I hope the one who wins it is a coldplayer so we can see the pictures of it, I'm very intrigued about the artwork.

Entered! Thanks, Ian :D

I always double-check these things before I enter them, even when they're stupid questions :lol:. So before I put in my answer, I counted off the albums on my fingers, even though I know the number of them better than I know my own name :dozey:.

Not like it'll make any difference in the end anyway, but I just want to see what these things look like! :wideeyed:

I always double-check these things before I enter them, even when they're stupid questions :lol:. So before I put in my answer, I counted off the albums on my fingers

did the same thing :rolleyes: always better to double check! :lol:

And if I win I will burn it outside the Beehive as a protest about the lack of a physical release*.

* Not really :P

Now that would be something interesting to see :P