✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2011: Your Most Anticipated Albums

oldmuckers

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
What albums are you looking forward to in the new year? Make a list...

Mine:

01) Coldplay- TBA

02) U2- TBA

03) REM- Collapse Into Now

04) Radiohead- TBA

05) Beady Eye- Different Gear, Still Speeding

06) Kasabian- TBA

07) The Strokes- TBA

08) Franz Ferdiand- TBA

09) The Decemberists- The King Is Dead

+

10) Arctic Monkeys- Suck It and See

11) Keane- TBA

12) Fleet Foxes- Helplessness Blues

13) TV On the Radio- Nine Types of Light

• 2 weeks later...

this is directed at the people who spend most of their time in this part of the forum. how many of you are actually anticipating coldplay's forthcoming album?

i still really love the band and their music but they've been completely drowned out (from my perspective) by the shear number of major releases that have already been announced. my excitement over new albums from tv on the radio, battles, fleet foxes, arctic monkeys and now bon iver has pushed coldplay to the side a little.

this is directed at the people who spend most of their time in this part of the forum. how many of you are actually anticipating coldplay's forthcoming album?

i still really love the band and their music but they've been completely drowned out (from my perspective) by the shear number of major releases that have already been announced. my excitement over new albums from tv on the radio, battles, fleet foxes, arctic monkeys and now bon iver has pushed coldplay to the side a little.

I am interested to hear how it sounds. I still think Viva La Vida has amazing production (thanks to Brian Eno obviously).

• 4 weeks later...
I'm looking forward to it. I really enjoyed their first two albums a lot and a few songs here and there since then. So I'm hoping it'll sound great especially since I've read they've stripped down their sound which might be good for them to get back to their roots.

yeah this