✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever been jealous of someone because of a present they got?

Gitta Rensolo

Well, I have. On christmas eve. Yesterday

my little spoiled sister got an acoustic guitar from my godfather who is a musician himself. It is an Ibanez from his guitar collection and it even was still having the sign of his band on top. She learned to play the guitar some years ago, but then she turned into a superficial girly girl....grew some loooong fingernails and isn't even able to play the guitar properly since she did (esp. since she is having fake nails now).

She is playing the flute now instead....

and it was a biiig surprise and it was such a special present. So yeah....that made me kind of jealous

I know I should grant her the guitar, because she is my little sister....but....hm

she is not even a good musician....I am the musician here:shifty:

Haha

she is not even a good musician....I am the musician here:shifty:

Haha

hahahaha julia :awesome:

I say it's ok to be jealous as long as you're not an evil, jealous bitch :wacko:

Hmm yeah I know I've been jealous of people becuase they got really nice things but I cant remember when or what the nice things were :thinking: so I guess I didnt really want them after all haha

Nope.

I'm not much of a material person.

Christmas shouldn't be associated with "presents" full stop, therefore there is no place for jealousy.:smug:

duuuude....it's not that I am like "gimme presents, gimme presents, gimme presents".....but this has been some kind of a special present I think....if it was just a random new guitar I wouldn't have bothered....but this one was a special present....and my little sister is so spoiled and materialistic...so yeah I got a bit jealous

I think it is special to get a guitar from a personal collection by someone who's been playing in a band for years and who has built some of his guitars himself....I might be the only one who thinks that way though....to others it might just be a guitar.

Ever? Probably as a child, not now though.

The thing I don't get Jules is that you don't know how to play a guitar, and she does, so clearly he's not going to buy you a guitar if you can't play one. -1.

Sorry I'm not going to lie, I'm kindof with Mark on the superficiality of presents (Though not to the extent that I look unreasonably bitter and crazy) but I do think people like him are almost focussed on hating presents and the superficiality of Christmas that they're ruining it for themselves, going overboard with their reaction, but with this I can see why because it's blatantly materialistic. I think once you get past being a small child it's not that great to be thinking jealous thoughts over presents, that's pretty ridiculous to me. -1.

I was not super duper jealous of course that it ruined my whole night,.....

and yeah I don't know how to play the guitar....it was just a SPECIAL PERSONAL present (this is what I am actually refering to) and I think it is pretty nice to receive something special (nobody can tell me that they hate receiving special personal things.....) and she is always spoiled and doesn't even appreciate it most of the time....

I guess I was annoyed in general because this week sucked pretty much haha

so yeah I am just a -1 kiddie.....:shifty:

(and no guys I am not that superficial and care about presents so super much....I am intelligent enough not to...and lonely enough to appreciate the people around me really really much....and to show them)

edit: did I sound annoyed there? too much coffein....

duuuude....it's not that I am like "gimme presents, gimme presents, gimme presents"

Never implied that.

edit: lolz, I'm totally being a little kid right now. A bit unrelated to the thread's subject, but I can't help but to look at amazon every day and see what I've wanted for a long time and couldn't get when it came out, and feel a bit sad cos I don't have any money right now and my brother is spending his check from work the worst possible way: gambling.

You missed out an important part of my post:

Sorry I'm not going to lie, I'm kindof with Mark on the superficiality of presents (Though not to the extent that I look unreasonably bitter and crazy)

I don't know why you are so obsessed with the amount of cousins that I have, but I don't buy presents for all of them, and never said I have, so I don't know where you are getting this from. Please stop obsessing over the amount of family I have, you've brought it up about a dozen times now, this could be a very lonely time of year for you (Which would explain why you sound so bitter and negative about presents) but go back under your bridge and stop bringing up the same point over and over again.

You missed out an important part of my post:

I don't know why you are so obsessed with the amount of cousins that I have, but I don't buy presents for all of them, and never said I have, so I don't know where you are getting this from. Please stop obsessing over the amount of family I have, you've brought it up about a dozen times now, this could be a very lonely time of year for you (Which would explain why you sound so bitter and negative about presents) but go back under your bridge and stop bringing up the same point over and over again.

I'm pretty sure you mentioned something about having to buy presents for 60 cousins.:confused:

I used to get very jealous, but now only sometimes. . .like when my cousins got guitars (not real expensive ones, but still) for Christmas and never picked them up again, while I've been trying to convince my parents for years to let me get one . . . I just feel like sometimes it's been a bit wasted and I would have used it better. :thinking:

Mark, do you make those posts all the time where you seem confused for the lulz or setting up of lulz or are you actually serious every single time? :|

I like to think he's trolling, but in other ways his logic and intelligence is so ruined that he might just be that stupid.