✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 IS FINISHED!

Bonus_mosher

So as many of you know at the Hidden gig in Newcastle, A young gent called Simon proposed to his Girlfriend Ruth on the stage and I filmed it and it knocked up 4,000 views in less than 48 hours. (go view it, and click on some ad's so youtube pay me, bitches! :P)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwt9iv0Y8-Q]YouTube - Some guy proposing to his girlfriend at Coldplay Crisis in Newcastle.[/ame]

Anyway, Simon has an account here (Biggers ) and he got in touch with me to say thanks for the video and whatnot and he and I have been talking a bit via PM's about the night and when I asked him about his encounter with the band after the show he said that Jonny told him that LP5 is finished! as in - done, it's done.

What does this mean in terms of a release in the coming months?

Could it be that now they've chosen the track-listing possibilities that that's why Chris was so forward in just telling me that Wedding Bells was off the record?

what do you think?

it's great news to know that they're finally done recording and have moved into the next step of production.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I thought you were kidding with the title to get more people to click your video! :P

My first thought: Oh no. Not too soon, please!! :bomb: I don't have money for this right now. :lol:

Second: I still think it'll take another while for a release.

I expect a CP homepage change first to hint for something new...

When did it start last time? March or something? :thinking:

Wooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! This is farking awesome news!!!!!!best start saving for the tour now. I plan to go to EVERY gig in Australia next time and also every gig in California. Bring.It.ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Jamie...guess what?????

Haha, I thought you were kidding with the title to get more people to click your video! :P

When did it start last time? March or something?

:lol: no no, people can clicky-clicky if they want but this is genuine! haha.

I think you're right, the coldplay.com site will change soon to go with the new theme of LP5 but I honestly think it'll be out by March, I think maybe in the new year it'll change, New decade = new album hype.

Maybe a diary entry on the timeline from my man prospekt like the good old LP4 days :awesome:

It's probably still some months away.....

yup yup, but this is the best part, leading up to the release!

where they start teasing us with track-listings and reviews start coming out in magazines describing the new music, and Prospekt (Phil) annoyingly teases us! :D

My first thought: Oh no. Not too soon, please!! :bomb: I don't have money for this right now. :lol:

Second: I still think it'll take another while for a release.

When did it start last time? March or something? :thinking:

lol I was struck by the exact thought :):)

Imke's dream: Release in February and a gig in NYC at the end of March ... = Christa & Imke rocking out together.

:disappointed:

But OMG ... this is awesome news! :cheesy:

OMGZZZZ! yesh! maybe we won't need that tour of MSG, not sure about my security job there though:P

3 pm = gahhh 45 more minutes