✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 IS FINISHED!

Bonus_mosher

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imke's dream: Release in February and a gig in NYC at the end of March ... = Christa & Imke rocking out together.

:disappointed:

But OMG ... this is awesome news! :cheesy:

I agree! late Feb... maybe March. More probable Feb. because its when the 'fiscal' year ends for EMI, soooooo you never know. Record companies are shady that way... always about the money... lol but not if the band can help it :)

I hope its Feb. as well.... and give us a proper MSG show!!!!! :P I miss them.... and hate the fact that I didn't get to see them with VLV all tuned and tried :( The free gig was nice.... don't get me wrong... but the songs were still raw... :( I wanted to hear then play the bejeebus outta that record!!

On to the next.... :nice:

blasphemy! :angry::P

:Pi didn't really like it after AROBTTH

Ban the fucker now!

X&Y , don't you know :P

:laugh3::laugh3:

sorry but it didn't really reinvented the wheel:rolleyes:

See this is why I can never take anything you say seriously.

ok:hug:

is only me who have the feel they may try to release first single for february to try to get it a hit on st valentine time?

they got christmast light on good position as xmas song, rite? (i had not checked xmas charts properly, but it was played on radios in uk quite often those previous weeks).

and seeing they say the album is themed about two different people or something like that, may be they'll release something in feb/march.

i agree with majority, album might be out for may/june though i guess they'll open tour in germany and tour central europe more than on previous tours.

thanks for info jamie, good to see you around btw.

is only me who have the feel they may try to release first single for february to try to get it a hit on st valentine time?

they got christmast light on good position as xmas song, rite? (i had not checked xmas charts properly, but it was played on radios in uk quite often those previous weeks).

and seeing they say the album is themed about two different people or something like that, may be they'll release something in feb/march.

i agree with majority, album might be out for may/june though i guess they'll open tour in germany and tour central europe more than on previous tours.

thanks for info jamie, good to see you around btw.

Central europe, YEEEEEEEEESSSS!!! :D :D

so what does everyone think? if they have finished the album would this mean: touring in the States in the spring, (im assuming and hoping, there has been no evidence that im aware of) Europe in the summer and South America in the fall?l( considering that the SA rumors are true) Im just trying to figure this out in my head

so what does everyone think? if they have finished the album would this mean: touring in the States in the spring, (im assuming and hoping, there has been no evidence that im aware of) Europe in the summer and South America in the fall?l( considering that the SA rumors are true) Im just trying to figure this out in my head

That just got me so excited :dance:

I don't know, I don't want to hope too much :lol:

okay, maybe I just don't want to get too excited about this, but is it blasphemy to question the guy who talked to jonny about it?

phil said in his interview that he wasn't sure about it coming out this year. i realize he's as much part of the band as everyone, so i wouldn't be surprised by misinformation, but i just don't know. seems really hopeful to expect it to be done.

even if it is, i suppose i'd expect it to be a long time until the actual release as well. at least june probably.

i would be so happy to be wrong.

and to those saying it could be worse than x & y...i don't think that's possible. they're only getting better

I still wouldn't expect it any time before May. If I remember correctly they finished recording Viva in February and then mastered it in March. Then there's all the hoopla sorting out artwork, promotion, the tour etc.

Bingo. Even if the album is supposedly finished (and I'm not doubting the OP or Jonny), there are several hoops to go through before anything can be put out. And who's to say they can't still go back and refine stuff before then, even if they've finally decided on what's going on the album and what isn't?