✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 IS FINISHED!

Bonus_mosher

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cheesy:!

If this is true, I agree with Brooke: I predict a June release. They're slow movers when it comes to releases and the like, and they always have a big hype machine around their albums that I figure will take some time to set up. I think smaller bands would be like "ooh, it's done, it'll be out in two months," but these guys...I think it makes sense for them to release it in June like they've been doing and play the festival gigs they have lined up soon after that.

Nobody kill me for saying this, but to me it doesn't feel like they've been gone for very long at all :thinking:. When I think about it and where I was in life when VLV was coming out, I guess it was kind of a while ago, but maybe because they toured so long etc etc it just doesn't feel like it's time for another album from them yet :shrug:.

I have a feeling it'll be out later than June, I say July or August. :P And that's assuming they don't change their minds about something major, which will likely happen.

Well, they haven't been solidly in the studio for a whole year yet, right? I mean, South America's tour ended in March of 2010, and it's only January of 2011, so they really haven't been away for that long. Not even a year. Although it feels much longer. :lol:

• 3 years later...
Apparently, Car Kids will be a massive hit!

Oh don't mention that bloody thing again. I'm sure someone out there is still thinking that it'll come out and has picked out all these 'signs' from Ghost Stories that it'll be released...

yet nobody cares about the full version of famous old painters