✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How To Dress Like Coldplay (er, Rockstar Look)

Loki0012

Well, i know coldplay are rock dudes who rule the music world

and as a fan ofccourse I want to dress and style like rock dudes as well

Do Ou guys have any ideas on what clothes should I wear, keep an eye out to, look like a rock dude (britrock, birtpop style?) price doesnt matter so as i look like a rock dude and look cool and all those stuff and what also Should My Hair Look like etc...///

Look at this pic so fucking awesome , its like Rock rules the world and Fuck you... haha

coldplay.jpg

runas-coldplay-2.jpg

Lets put it this way. Buy several pairs( at least 8) of jeans try stonewashed urban etc. a plain shirt is most likely the way to go(one solid color) and a Jacket as most people have said(a nice m65 or so) and shoes are truly up to you, though try to stay with dark colors on that one. You also might want to find some form of leather bracelets.

This is most likely your best bet for a jacket : http://www.schottnyc.com/products/lifestyle/military

You are kinda on your own with Jeans.

i wanna ask a questionn about chris' hand because i didn't find any title about this question. If there is a title, you can send p.m. to me and delete my message. okay :D sometimes chris was putting on different color of rings like green,yellow,red or blue or black what do they mean?? :S

i wanna ask a questionn about chris' hand because i didn't find any title about this question. If there is a title, you can send p.m. to me and delete my message. okay :D sometimes chris was putting on different color of rings like green,yellow,red or blue or black what do they mean?? :S

Do you mean during the X&Y era? Chris said he wore those to match the color blocks on the X&Y album cover.

If you meant something else, then . . . ignore what I said. :tongue:

Woot woot, my 1000th post.