✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Member of the Month!!

SueDeNimes

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an amazing honor. I don't know what I would do without Coldplaying.com. I absolutely enjoyed creating banners for the site in an attempt to give a little back. Thank you to the moderators and Ian for there confidence and for supporting Ryan, a true coldplay fan.

Much love to my fellow coldplay lovers,

Julie

Oh congrats!!! Amazing, while ago i talked about this project with a friend of mine, i remember to read somewhere, but i had no idea where..now i see it was here :) im gonna read all over that thread again, i really want to enter this ^^

Much love for you Julie :)

Guest howyousawtheworld

Congratulations Julie on winning Member of the month! I wasn't on the site last year so I didn't know about Ryan's Mini Adventure campaign so reading it now it's really touched me. What an absolutely lovely thing to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Member of the Month - May

I see many of you have already noticed, but here's the official announcement anyway :D

May 2011

Can you believe it's May already? You know what that means... a new Member of the Month!

And for the month of May the honor goes to... Briggins!

As a member of Coldplaying for more than 6 years, Briggins has made many contributions to the board, particularly in the World of Music section; most recently with organizing the 30 Day Song Challenge. And the ever-so-helpful Band Index can be credited to him. And the Band/Week Organizing Thread. Maybe he invented the wheel too, and he's just being humble by not telling us?

We know that he certainly won't disappoint with the Coldplay cover(s) he plans to do as a 'thank you' for the votes he received from members here for his music blog The Broken Speaker. His site made it into the Top 10 Music Sites in Canada; we are so proud to have him as a member of Coldplaying!

Please join us in congratulating Briggins as Member of the Month for May.

Briggins is the member of the month of May, of the month of May, of the month of May :awesome:

(yeah, terrible joke but whatever) Congrats :D

Haha, a nice coincidence though. :P

Congrats, well deserved!