✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ode to deodorant

Ambergris

I use deodorant after every shower and when I feel gross :wacky:

Phew.

How can people not shower at least once a day? :wreck: I normally take a shower before I start my day.

How can people shower MORE than once a day? :uhoh: Even once a day is a lot yo :anxious:

:|

Hohoho :awesome:

How can people shower MORE than once a day? :uhoh: Even once a day is a lot yo :anxious:

With the weather here, you can bathe 4 times a day. :|

I should have related the number of times a person showers in a day to the climate of the person's location. :disappointed: /sounds like an experiment

I should have related the number of times a person showers in a day to the climate of the person's location. :disappointed: /sounds like an experiment

The usual temperature of my country is around 32degrees, so deodorant is something that you'd want to have on you at all time.

thats so true

its a must here

and taking a shower really is must too

and loads of time more then once in a day:blank:

I normally shower once a day or twice in the hot summer heat.

But now I often go back to taking long baths, with Liam. I soon discovered it's easier to just take one with him, because he loves to splash the water so much I'd get soaked anyway ! He loves a bath now.

oh well yeah I agree with that. Most of the year isnt warm and unbareable here so I can get away with not showering every day :wacky:

I normally shower once a day or twice in the hot summer heat.

But now I often go back to taking long baths, with Liam. I soon discovered it's easier to just take one with him, because he loves to splash the water so much I'd get soaked anyway ! He loves a bath now.

aww that sounds so cute :nice: I want a baby I can take baths with :anxious:

:thinking:

I can't believe people actually voted for the second option.

I can't really go around anywhere knowing that I might stink.

I shower everyday, use deodorant.

I do the second option because when you're at home you don't really sweat much. Why would you? You usually don't stink.

Plus, the aluminium hydrochloride that you find on deodorants... (actually neurotoxic)... I think the lesser you might expose yourself to it, the better.

Now I am thinking like my mother. :uhoh: