• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pyra80.jpg

Glastonbury show to be broadcast across the world

22 June 2011 3:47 pm

Watch on TV in UK, USA, Brazil and Germany, listen anywhere

news_line.png

Good afternoon. We're pleased to report that you'll be able to experience Coldplay's headline set on Glastonbury's Pyarmid Stage on Saturday (June 25th) wherever in the world you are.

In the UK, the show - which begins at 10.15pm UK time - will be broadcast live on TV, on BBC2 and BBC HD. The show will also be shown live on Germany's ZDF Kultur channel and Brazil's Multishow. Meanwhile, in America, the show will make history by becoming the first Glastonbury concert to be broadcast in full on US television, when it airs on VH1 and Palladia, at 10pm ET/PT.

A portion of the show will also be broadcast live on the radio - and you can listen online, wherever you are. Head to BBC Radio 2 or BBC 6 Music to hear it.

We're very pleased that you'll all be able to be a part of what we hope will be a special evening.

Anchorman

pyra80.jpg

Glastonbury show to be broadcast across the world

22 June 2011 3:47 pm

Watch on TV in UK, USA, Brazil and Germany, listen anywhere

news_line.png

Good afternoon. We're pleased to report that you'll be able to experience Coldplay's headline set on Glastonbury's Pyarmid Stage on Saturday (June 25th) wherever in the world you are.

In the UK, the show - which begins at 10.15pm UK time - will be broadcast live on TV, on BBC2 and BBC HD. The show will also be shown live on Germany's ZDF Kultur channel and Brazil's Multishow. Meanwhile, in America, the show will make history by becoming the first Glastonbury concert to be broadcast in full on US television, when it airs on VH1 and Palladia, at 10pm ET/PT.

A portion of the show will also be broadcast live on the radio - and you can listen online, wherever you are. Head to BBC Radio 2 or BBC 6 Music to hear it.

We're very pleased that you'll all be able to be a part of what we hope will be a special evening.

Anchorman

YAY, zdf.kultur! So I'll get to watch another festival performance on tv, so cool :wacky: :heart:

@Sarah

ZDF-Kultur zeigt aber eigentlich nur von 20-24 Uhr. Das heißt 45min Coldplay.

@all

"We're very pleased that you'll all be able to be a part of what we hope will be a special evening."

--> special evening. More than anytime before I believe that there will be huge surprises. But I don't know what and I'm sure that there aren't many changes in the setlist.

@Sarah

ZDF-Kultur zeigt aber eigentlich nur von 20-24 Uhr. Das heißt 45min Coldplay.

Hmm... Das wäre dumm :confused: Kann mir aber irgendwie nicht vorstellen, dass dann plötzlich mittendrin Schluss ist. Mal Abwarten. Sonst können wir ja mal 'ne Mail schreiben und fragen :nice:

Sorry guys, we're just discussing the schedule for the broadcast in Germany ;)

Genau das habe ich ja gemacht...die Antwort war total komisch...aber sie sagten klar, dass sie zwischen 20-24 Uhr senden. Und das dann in der WIederholung zeigen.

Aber du kannst ja auch nochmal fragen...die waren ziemlich verwirrend. Kann mir auch nicht vorstellen, dass die das nur halb zeigen, wo das doch der absolute Höhepunkt des gesamten Festivals sein wird. ;)

Genau das habe ich ja gemacht...die Antwort war total komisch...aber sie sagten klar, dass sie zwischen 20-24 Uhr senden. Und das dann in der WIederholung zeigen.

Aber du kannst ja auch nochmal fragen...die waren ziemlich verwirrend. Kann mir auch nicht vorstellen, dass die das nur halb zeigen, wo das doch der absolute Höhepunkt des gesamten Festivals sein wird. ;)

English please :)

That's not the point. My German isn't really good and now I have to translate it to understand it. That's annoying.

There was no need for you to translate it as we were just discussing if the whole performance will be broadcasted in Germany or only half of it ;) Apparently the broadcast over here ends at 11pm BST which would be kinda strange :thinking:

There was no need for you to translate it as we were just discussing if the whole performance will be broadcasted in Germany or only half of it ;) Apparently the broadcast over here ends at 11pm BST which would be kinda strange :thinking:

Well I didn't know that before translating it.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to Saturday!

No Tash we talk about the pictures of you at Pinkpop! Don't trust her! :P