✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-June-2011] Coldplay @ Glastonbury festival, Worthy Farm, Pilton, UK

Blazing_Javelin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received this:

"We're pleased to report that you'll be able to experience Coldplay's headline set on Glastonbury's Pyarmid Stage on Saturday (June 25th) wherever in the world you are."

I tried BBC2 and it said i'm not eligible to watch it. Thank you very much, Coldplay crew.

Received this:

"We're pleased to report that you'll be able to experience Coldplay's headline set on Glastonbury's Pyarmid Stage on Saturday (June 25th) wherever in the world you are."

I tried BBC2 and it said i'm not eligible to watch it. Thank you very much, Coldplay crew.

Did you read it fully? It doesnt mean you can watch bbc2 worldwide. It lists the channels where you can watch it.

We're pleased to report that you'll be able to experience Coldplay's headline set on Glastonbury's Pyarmid Stage on Saturday (June 25th) wherever in the world you are. In the UK, the show - which begins at 10.15pm UK time - will be broadcast live on BBC2 and BBC HD. It will also be shown live on Germany's ZDF Kultur channel and Brazil's Multishow. Meanwhile, in America, it airs on VH1 and Palladia, at 10pm ET/PT. A portion of the show will also be broadcast live on the radio - and you can listen online, wherever you are. Head to BBC Radio 2 or BBC 6 Music to hear it. (We're all very excited.)

ZDF has online stream.

^ There are nothing about what channel will show it in Russia CIS. Why they can't just said - worldwide you should use this or that channel?

Experience is the key-word here. It doesn't mean you can watch it. But like I said, ZDF has a online stream.

Experience is the key-word here. It doesn't mean you can watch it. But like I said, ZDF has a online stream.

I think this is deliberately misleading info in mail.

Write for UK residents only or something like that.

What quality of ZDF online stream? Is it HD?