✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bands that you !HATE!

Chloe_Martin

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a love hate relationship with Coldplay in fact. I love some of their music but can't stand Chris Martin (Bring the hate :D).

I really despise Radiohead after OK Computer.

I cannot comprehend the love for Jessie J.

Robbie Williams, which means I can no longer enjoy Take That anymore :(.

Bloc Party. My hate for them is strong.

EDIT: YES! I AGREE WITH MAROON 5. ONE OF THE MOST BLAND, BORING AND DOWN RIGHT SHIT BANDS IN EXISTENCE.

There are no bands that I hate, just ones that I don't care for.

mainly this, i leave my music spectrum open as much as possible and generaly like/dislike a band is a matter of the mood, for instance there are times that i feel i hate Animal Collective and those sorts, others i like them.

But from my metal phase, i have to say i hate grindcore bands, ugh gets on my nerves, how they destroy a good melody with stupid shoutings (Canibal Corpse, Slipknot) :sick:

What purpose will it achieve? I don't get the point in wasting energy talking about music you don't like.

da man is rite. Is pointless to discuss what someone doesn't like. Plus personal likes can change with time.

Ever since the Jonas Brothers murdered "Fix You" I just can't with them. I don't really dislike any other bands, but them. YouTube their version of "Fix You" it will make your ears bleed.

i don't use to like covers of songs, thought i tend to prefer whatever first version i come to listen to. On a second though i have to reckon i got to check some artists due to a cover or some collab.

I just realised that I probably havent listen to coldplay properly in six months.

Near a year here, just listened them very randomly mainly to proof myself i'm still a fan.

theres one band that i hate but most people on here like them

so ill just keep my mouth shut

say them!

no i dont like u2

i don't like them either, just few songs. I don't think being in a board means we have all to like the same things, we are human beings with different perceptions and experiences not a manufactured product from a factory where all are the same boring thing.

I have a love hate relationship with Coldplay in fact. I love some of their music but can't stand Chris Martin (Bring the hate :D).

I really despise Radiohead after OK Computer.

I cannot comprehend the love for Jessie J.

Robbie Williams, which means I can no longer enjoy Take That anymore :(.

Bloc Party. My hate for them is strong.

EDIT: YES! I AGREE WITH MAROON 5. ONE OF THE MOST BLAND, BORING AND DOWN RIGHT SHIT BANDS IN EXISTENCE.

it took me a while to get into Bloc Party :|

Yeah, I just dont like them

its like I love Gwyneths career but I dont like her personally

mainly because shes married to Chris

that's a total different matter, we are in the wom discussing the musicians and lyricist skills i guess not their personal lives. whatever they do in their free time i don't care a thing unless it harm their music production/style or their performance on stage.