✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bands that you !HATE!

Chloe_Martin

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only 2 artists which make me change the radio station whenever I'm in the car, they are Lady GaGa & Eliza Doolittle

:lol:

I suggest you don't listen to the radio, then, as they're always likely to be on the daytime playlist, along with the likes of Bieber and Rihanna.:rolleyes:

It's CDs or mp3s all the way for me, therefore I don't have to come in to contact with such garbage, unless it happens to feature in a TV programme or film I happen to be watching.:smug:

could be because all of a sudden they got so popular?

When ?

In Belgium , in 2009 they were quite popular , now we're 2011 ...

that's not so sudden right ?

or is it ? :thinking:

Anyway , that's not a reason to hate a band....

most of the bands become popular in a short time, no ?

It's hard for me to like a band where there is no one good looking in the band...that sounds terrible, but its true lol

does the lead singer of Maroon 5 give anyone else the creeps?

uh, like my cousin then.

she keeps telling me 'all music you like are ugly looking'... i like the music not the musicians.

i don't think one have to be good looking to write good lyrics, compose a good melody, sing nicely and play good riffs.

I love it when people think they are all awesome and start a thread like this.

Do you think anybody really cares how much you hate the Jonas Brothers?

What purpose will it achieve? I don't get the point in wasting energy talking about music you don't like.

I love you briggins :heart:

Ever since the Jonas Brothers murdered "Fix You" I just can't with them. I don't really dislike any other bands, but them. YouTube their version of "Fix You" it will make your ears bleed.

murdered? seriously? they sang a song what's the big deal?

If you don't like something just don't spend your time and energies talking about how much you hate that :uhoh:

I suggest you don't listen to the radio, then, as they're always likely to be on the daytime playlist, along with the likes of Bieber and Rihanna.:rolleyes:

It's CDs or mp3s all the way for me, therefore I don't have to come in to contact with such garbage, unless it happens to feature in a TV programme or film I happen to be watching.:smug:

well you don't listen to the radio but you post all the time about them, I'm sure you care more about them than some of their fans.

uh, like my cousin then.

she keeps telling me 'all music you like are ugly looking'... i like the music not the musicians.

i don't think one have to be good looking to write good lyrics, compose a good melody, sing nicely and play good riffs.

true that , and if you like the music a lot , you start finding the members pretty , even if they aren't really ...

well , at least , I think I have that :p

for instance, I think Noel G is good looking , not many girls understand me ! :lol:

uh, like my cousin then.

no of course not, i agree.. of course you don't have to be good looking to be a song writer

i like a ton of music..just the ones that i absolutely looove have to have something more than just great music for me..

When ?

In Belgium , in 2009 they were quite popular , now we're 2011 ...

that's not so sudden right ?

or is it ? :thinking:

Anyway , that's not a reason to hate a band....

most of the bands become popular in a short time, no ?

well i guess some people find they were too overplayed back then and still are bad about it.

it happened to me about coldplay, there was a moment when seem everybody hated them cause they were too overplayed. :\

also there are people who generally think that once a band becomes popular they lose their message or so... same as when a band change style.

people have their right to change their opinion, as the band members have to change style or adapt to 'fame' i guess.

i don't have that general opinion because each band and case is different but i reckon some times is too obvious that some bands then go with the flow and lose their message, which feels disappointing.

i understand when some artist leave their label due to all that at least they care to keep their own path and not the dictated one.

Only on Heart, the 2 local radio stations play a good range of music, plus they are useful to listen to in case of any traffic hold-ups.

Listening to the iPod is good on longish trips but then you miss out on any new stuff which might be bubbling under the surface.

There are no bands that I hate, just ones that I don't care for.

Well said. I agree, with the exception of maybe the Jonas Brothers and Katy Perry.

Justin Bieber is actually rather talented.

Well. . . I'd consider RH and The Beatles and Muse to be "rather" talented. . . I wouldn't rank Bieber up there, but I agree that he does have some talent.

If you don't like something just don't spend your time and energies talking about how much you hate that :uhoh:

well you don't listen to the radio but you post all the time about them, I'm sure you care more about them than some of their fans.

I agree. :|

Hahahaha good point! :wacky:

Worst of all is when someone looks and sounds bad, like GaGa....................... :lol:

That's uncalled for. If you don't like her music, then fine, don't listen to her music, but to insult her personal appearance? What does her appearance have to do with her music? We're discussing music here, in case you haven't noticed.

well i guess some people find they were too overplayed back then and still are bad about it.

it happened to me about coldplay, there was a moment when seem everybody hated them cause they were too overplayed. :\

also there are people who generally think that once a band becomes popular they lose their message or so... same as when a band change style.

people have their right to change their opinion, as the band members have to change style or adapt to 'fame' i guess.

i don't have that general opinion because each band and case is different but i reckon some times is too obvious that some bands then go with the flow and lose their message, which feels disappointing.

i understand when some artist leave their label due to all that at least they care to keep their own path and not the dictated one.

ôh okay , I didn't know that was the case for Kings Of Leon . ..

How can people now , I wonder then ...

Through the radio , through the songs , you can't hear they're losing "themselves" right ? :thinking:

(btw : I'm not trying to discuss or something , just trying to understand, since in Belgium , I don't really notice this hate ;))