✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bands that you !HATE!

Chloe_Martin

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For most of us who do not like Coldplay it is because we used to like them, but decided to stay on the board because there are some really great people here and the non coldplay forums are pretty cool.

but , does that mean that you HATE them ? :thinking: . I understand you not liking viva , but maybe you can still like parachutes or soemthing

but , does that mean that you HATE them ? :thinking: . I understand you not liking viva , but maybe you can still like parachutes or soemthing

No I wouldn't go as far as hating them. I still kind of like Parachutes but I wouldn't listen to it. I respect them but they are nowhere to be seen on my itunes library.

I don't really hate anyone. The bands that are obviously silly are not even on my radar. I would only "hate" a band if they were receiving critical acclaim and I didn't think they were that good. I can't really think of anyone.

I don't understand how people hate the likes of Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, or the Joans Brothers. They are almost complete non-entities to me. I couldn't give a damn what they do.

I don't understand how people hate the likes of Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, or the Joans Brothers. They are almost complete non-entities to me. I couldn't give a damn what they do.

Well you certainly have a point. After all, what they do is pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things.:dozey: