✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bands that you !HATE!

Chloe_Martin

Although Coldplay did indeed wear a "uniform" on their last tour, they had already more than proved themselves through their music years before.

I can't say I was even fan of the whole "uniform" thing anyway, as Coldplay don't need to go down that road.

Their music speaks for itself.:smug:

bias at its finest :')

Lol. :wacky:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've seen videos of Gaga just singing and playing the piano and she sounds great. The clothes and make up it's just something added to the show because as Christina said, she's an entertainer. Actually she sings better than CM :lol:

The "circus routine" that brought him worldwide fame and the best music video of all time is bad? Oooooookaaay. I'll take your word for it. :wink:

Of course if your voice/music is good enough in its own right then that's great, but who wants to spend $100 for two hours of an artist singing behind a microphone, and only singing? No dancing, no energy, nothing at all to make there show interesting, is all fine by you? Well, have fun at a gig like that, I'm sure it will be one of your most treasured memories.

Serious singers and bands don't need to rely on costumes and dance routines to put on a fantastic show. You only need to see the likes of Coldplay, Keane, Travis and Snow Patrol and countless other bands and singers to realise this.

Coldplay's concerts are always fantastic irrespective of what they're wearing, as the music is all that matters.:cool:

Of course, if smoke and mirrors are more your thing, then fine. Whatever floats your boat.

Serious singers and bands don't need to rely on costumes and dance routines to put on a fantastic show. You only need to see the likes of Coldplay, Keane, Travis and Snow Patrol and countless other bands and singers to realise this.

Coldplay's concerts are always fantastic irrespective of what they're wearing, as the music is all that matters.:cool:

Of course, if smoke and mirrors are more your thing, then fine. Whatever floats your boat.

I've been in 4 coldplay concerts, in all of them I've seen some problems like Chris singing out of tune, having to restart songs, etc. That's not what I would call fantastic if I'd think that music is the only important thing.

"serious singers" :lol: in 30 years no one will remember Keane (they're good but don't bring anything new, same with Travis). But I'm sure people will remember Gaga, Madonna and Michael Jackson because they're good in what they do and brought something new and fun to music

COLDPLAY WORE COSTUMES ON THE VIVA TOUR. THEY USE FIREWORKS. THEY HAVE VIDEO SCREENS. CHRIS MARTIN DANCES IN HIS PIANO SEAT.

Your argument is invalid.

Smoke and mirrors? :wtf: Muse used moving towers surrounded by LED screens on the Resistance arena tour, and it didn't make their music shit, it didn't make Matt Bellamy's voice go out of tune, it added to their performance. It made it interesting.

I give up, since you're too stubborn to see the fact that you're wrong.

I've been in 4 coldplay concerts, in all of them I've seen some problems like Chris singing out of tune, having to restart songs, etc. That's not what I would call fantastic if I'd think that music is the only important thing.

"serious singers" :lol: in 30 years no one will remember Keane (they're good but don't bring anything new, same with Travis). But I'm sure people will remember Gaga, Madonna and Michael Jackson because they're good in what they do and brought something new and fun to music

This.

Watch the Flaming Lips perform live they have perfected the act of putting on a show, I've seen them twice and both times were blown away

Guest howyousawtheworld

Happened to me but not really the out of tune part strangely. He restarted The Hardest Part a few seconds in to compliment the audiences clapping rhythm, bizarre as it sounds! However it didn't bother me one bit as the audience was probably the most relaxed, happy crowd I have ever seen all because of CM's quirky, eccentricity and interaction with the crowd which was a far shout from Coldplay's more sombre serious selves back in 200. Some people prefer Coldplay live from 7/8 years back but I found them just fantastic and actually a lot more fun in their latest tour.

Anyhow back to the thread - Paramore. Can't forgive them for the cover of Sunday Bloody Sunday...and other shit they've put out.

Watch the Flaming Lips perform live they have perfected the act of putting on a show

In what way? I bet the music still comes first, though.;)

Anyhow back to the thread - Paramore. Can't forgive them for the cover of Sunday Bloody Sunday...and other shit they've put out.

Well anyone that murders an iconic song like that deserves to be locked away for good! Should be a law against it!:P