✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!!!!!!!

coldplay_is_louve.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL IM SURE CELEBRATING IVE MADE A CAKE AND IM CHUCKING A MASSIVE PARTY!

Happy Birthday :chris:

yeah I'm not baking him a cake ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQp5l4-sfFA]YouTube - "Cooking by the Book" A Lil' Bigger Mix by Mastgrr[/ame]

Well I'm a Coldplay fan and the fangirls will love this page but it won't scare me off from saying

Happy 34th Birthday Chris! He and the band have been around in the spotlight for nearly 11 years yet they still seem a relatively young band. Four albums in 11 years is not a lot but shows a desire not to desperately keep hold of their fame flame by rushing albums out (like such fads as Kaiser Chiefs and Kings of Leon) and a close, careful consideration of the music they are making which is why Chris and the band consistently produce genre defining smash hits and albums.

That's true they do seem like a relatively young band :D

okay okay ill be patient and ill wait till autumn for the album :( I guess it is for the best...

:heart:

Aw he was so young in that yellow video! Adorable!

Oh n lazy town! I forgot about that show :P

On Wednesday, Chris's 34th birthday, VH1 Denmark has one hour of Coldplay videos. :sunny:

Happy birthday dearest Chris! Wish you all the best, you deserve everything good in this world! :love:

And to Nancy; WHEN has VH1 Denmark one hour of Coldplay today???? I can´t see any announcement about it in their program....

please tell me!

It would be a great way to celebrate Chris today with one hour of Coldplay! :D

Edit:

Just found out, that Coldplay is on right now on VH1 denmark at 10 am to 11 am and perhaps again tonight at 6 pm on VH1 Superstar!

Check it out danish fans!!

Love it!! violet hill is on right now.....

Heard this morning on the radio: the DJ said Chris was turning 40 !!! EPIC FAIL :facepalm: I cut it off, it made me angry XD

Haha 40???? Dj made very very big mistake :D wish a happy birthday and year to chris :))))

Happy birthday dearest Chris! Wish you all the best, you deserve everything good in this world! :love:

And to Nancy; WHEN has VH1 Denmark one hour of Coldplay today???? I can´t see any announcement about it in their program....

please tell me!

It would be a great way to celebrate Chris today with one hour of Coldplay! :D

Edit:

Just found out, that Coldplay is on right now on VH1 denmark at 10 am to 11 am and perhaps again tonight at 6 pm on VH1 Superstar!

Check it out danish fans!!

Love it!! violet hill is on right now.....

FML. I don't have that channel. :angry:

FML. I don't have that channel. :angry:

Øv, for dig.....I feel sorry for you, cause it was SO good to watch all those videos again...Yellow, trouble, fix you, clocks, strawberry swing, hardest part.....viva la vida... :rolleyes:

I hope, you have your own videos to watch later on - or maby you could go mad on you tube watching our Chris and band there??

Have a nice day!

As I hope Chris has a nice day!

Øv, for dig.....I feel sorry for you, cause it was SO good to watch all those videos again...Yellow, trouble, fix you, clocks, strawberry swing, hardest part.....viva la vida... :rolleyes:

I hope, you have your own videos to watch later on - or maby you could go mad on you tube watching our Chris and band there??

Have a nice day!

As I hope Chris has a nice day!

Tak :)

I'll watch them on Youtube later. :nice:

Yeah I hope that too. I wonder how he will celebrate the day :)