✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!!!!!!!

coldplay_is_louve.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I´ll tell you guys a history....

At the 23:50 of the first day of Marh of 2010 Cris Martin arrives at the Fasano hotel. He starts to sign our albuns and take pictures and he was so sweet to all of us, looking everyone in the eyes. Oh, those eyes! Those blue, wonderfull eyes!

dm-912990054329.png

And as he entered the hotel, I looked at my watch and saw that it was past middnight, so I said “Happy Birthday Cris!” and he waved at me!

So I guess I was the first to say that to him last year xD

I know its a bit early but

HAPPY 34TH, CHRISSSY!

Hope you all the best, happiness & health and that you can continue to do this wonderfull thing that you loved and we all love too: writing inspiring songs!

Love ya!

I think I'm gonna make brownies this year :wacky:

I'll do that tomorrow and then watch live 2003 :wacko:

So, I´ll tell you guys a history....

At the 23:50 of the first day of Marh of 2010 Cris Martin arrives at the Fasano hotel. He starts to sign our albuns and take pictures and he was so sweet to all of us, looking everyone in the eyes. Oh, those eyes! Those blue, wonderfull eyes!

dm-912990054329.png

And as he entered the hotel, I looked at my watch and saw that it was past middnight, so I said “Happy Birthday Cris!” and he waved at me!

So I guess I was the first to say that to him last year xD

I know its a bit early but

HAPPY 34TH, CHRISSSY!

Hope you all the best, happiness & health and that you can continue to do this wonderfull thing that you loved and we all love too: writing inspiring songs!

Love ya!

:cheesy::wacky::wacky::wacky: That's a WONDERFUL story!!! :heart::dead::bomb:!!!!!

They grow up so fast. :wacky:

This!