🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

locarno29qe8mz.jpg

:wacko:

WOW.

*bumps from page 2*

From aaaaaages ago but :lol: who wants to be the mannequin???!!

:P

Meeeeeeeeeeee!

This is kinda off topic, but did anyone else spot Chloe at the Brits? Its the first time Ive seen her and must say she is verrry pretty!

The pic of Jonny with Violet is the cutest thing :)

Grrr, must you say those things? She was also at the War Child gig and being her usual grumpy, non-smiling self.

K, who wants to see some zoom-in videos of Jonny (that are much clearer on my computer)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_td7zl5j95k]YouTube - Coldplay Warchild 2-18-09 42 part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OP9Gz7w0Tk]YouTube - Coldplay Warchild 2-18-09 42 part 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eopStb1fmyY]YouTube - Coldplay Warchild 2-18-09 42 part 3[/ame]

Grrr, must you say those things? She was also at the War Child gig and being her usual grumpy, non-smiling self.

It's funny you say she was moody because a friend of mine went to the gig (I had to work :cry:) and she said that Chloe was in the balcony going crazy, dancing along with a few girls. She said it was kind of sweet as they were singing along to all the songs and cheering. She was apparently with a blond girl who acts in the series Hotel Babylon (don't ask me which - I don't watch it! :P)

Does anyone have a photo?

Guest LiquidSky
K, who wants to see some zoom-in videos of Jonny (that are much clearer on my computer)

These videos are great! :thumbsup: I'm gonna through Ian's pictures :wink:

I can't believe this thread slipped so much to the bottom?!

So tell me ... is this the place to post pictures of Jonny?

In case it is, I thought about spreading one from my photos from the WarChild Gig.

There are more to come in the 'Official Concert Thread' but I thought to leave a bit of Jonny here as well ;)

l_56f4eafb199a40f1a1588ca1d29503a3.jpg

I can't believe this thread slipped so much to the bottom?!

So tell me ... is this the place to post pictures of Jonny?

In case it is, I thought about spreading one from my photos from the WarChild Gig.

There are more to come in the 'Official Concert Thread' but I thought to leave a bit of Jonny here as well ;)

l_56f4eafb199a40f1a1588ca1d29503a3.jpg

:heart:

:wacky:

Lori I love you :kiss:

And you know it :P

I love 42 because Jonny rocks out so much :heart: And he plays the natural finish Thinline which is exactly the same as my guitar!!!!!! :dance:

:kiss: You too Min!

Must have been because you got a better view of Jonny at the gig compared to herself :P

:laugh3: Yes, you can tell who really wants to see him.

It's funny you say she was moody because a friend of mine went to the gig (I had to work :cry:) and she said that Chloe was in the balcony going crazy, dancing along with a few girls. She said it was kind of sweet as they were singing along to all the songs and cheering. She was apparently with a blond girl who acts in the series Hotel Babylon (don't ask me which - I don't watch it! :P)

Does anyone have a photo?

I never actually saw her. Someone else did and said she was just standing there not smiling. But sometimes people like to tell themselves things to make themselves feel better. And sometimes people will tell other people things to make the other person feel better. I was in an OK mood until now.

Warning: rant ahead

And no it's not kind of sweet that only beautiful people get a chance to be with the ones they truly want to be with. I'm sorry to rant, but this issue will always piss me off to no end, and I feel like shit right now. Don't take it personally. But it hurts so bad it makes me want to jump off a fucking bridge. I have a new appreciation for the Killers song Mr. Brightside "Let me go. I just can't look; it's killing me." I can't help it that I have absolutely no attraction to any other human, plant, or animal on the planet.

[/rant]

And no it's not kind of sweet that only beautiful people get a chance to be with the ones they truly want to be with. I'm sorry to rant, but this issue will always piss me off to no end, and I feel like shit right now. Don't take it personally. But it hurts so bad it makes me want to jump off a fucking bridge. I have a new appreciation for the Killers song Mr. Brightside "Let me go. I just can't look; it's killing me." I can't help it that I have absolutely no attraction to any other human, plant, or animal on the planet.

[/rant]

Your rant earns you 7 gold stars

:hug:

:confused: nope I didn't .. when did you see her? during the performance of VLV?

I think it's when the Kings of Leon are picking up one of their awards. It is very quick. The camera shows Guy, Jonny and Chloe in a row at the table clapping and then a few seconds later I think you see Chris.

I think there is one point earlier on in the evening that you also get a glimpse of Will and his wife Marianne. It's very quick though.

[/rant]

You say everything I always wanted to say but never dared to :hug:

I'm a plain girl and no one gives me a 2nd glance. And the one I like always ends up with someone prettier or cuter.

:kiss:

And I LOVE Mr Brightside, it's one of my favourite songs ever.