🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

You know what? I actually walked down the street last night in the city and I got like two wolf-whistles in under two minutes (I was rather embarrassed ;P) and am supposedly "pretty" :lol: and yet I still find myself the one who doesn't get the one they want. It's insane :freak: instead they're always off with someone else :disappointed:

I don't think I'm that attractive at all, yet I get showered with these ridiculous compliments at times which are simply not true :lol: and it always seems to be the girl that the guy can be more proud of that gets it all instead of I :sick:

I never actually saw her. Someone else did and said she was just standing there not smiling. But sometimes people like to tell themselves things to make themselves feel better. And sometimes people will tell other people things to make the other person feel better. I was in an OK mood until now.

Warning: rant ahead

And no it's not kind of sweet that only beautiful people get a chance to be with the ones they truly want to be with. I'm sorry to rant, but this issue will always piss me off to no end, and I feel like shit right now. Don't take it personally. But it hurts so bad it makes me want to jump off a fucking bridge. I have a new appreciation for the Killers song Mr. Brightside "Let me go. I just can't look; it's killing me." I can't help it that I have absolutely no attraction to any other human, plant, or animal on the planet.

[/rant]

I love you Lori. Just wanted to put that out there :kiss:

:hug:

Guest LiquidSky
:kiss: You too Min!

:laugh3: Yes, you can tell who really wants to see him.

I never actually saw her. Someone else did and said she was just standing there not smiling. But sometimes people like to tell themselves things to make themselves feel better. And sometimes people will tell other people things to make the other person feel better. I was in an OK mood until now.

Warning: rant ahead

And no it's not kind of sweet that only beautiful people get a chance to be with the ones they truly want to be with. I'm sorry to rant, but this issue will always piss me off to no end, and I feel like shit right now. Don't take it personally. But it hurts so bad it makes me want to jump off a fucking bridge. I have a new appreciation for the Killers song Mr. Brightside "Let me go. I just can't look; it's killing me." I can't help it that I have absolutely no attraction to any other human, plant, or animal on the planet.

[/rant]

You guys are making me cry!:(

I need a hug.....

from Jonny

Guest LiquidSky
I can't get you a hug from Jonny, but I can give you a hug from myself Viri.

Not the best substitute but still :P

awww!! :hug:

Don't worry.. I'll get a hug from Jonny if it shall be the last thing I do:thinking: actually erase that.... I'll get a hug first:P

I'm dreaming too much right now lol

You say everything I always wanted to say but never dared to :hug:

I'm a plain girl and no one gives me a 2nd glance. And the one I like always ends up with someone prettier or cuter.

:kiss:

And I LOVE Mr Brightside, it's one of my favourite songs ever.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I love you Lori. Just wanted to put that out there :kiss:

:kiss::hug::kiss::hug::dance:

camionistasl7.jpg

:stunned:

Oooo! :wideeyed: I think I saw this in a very short video clip of the boys playing footy. You can see Jonny running around for 2 seconds and then Will scores a goal or something.:P We need more!

And I like the hair. :smug: :P And the sweat! And the shorts! :wink3:

*Lori bursts onto the pitch and runs into J, knocking him down*

Everyone on field: "What the bloody hell are you doing?"

Lori: "This is football, right? I tackled him! :D"

:rolleyes:

And then I sniff him! :wacky: