🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Most on the 28th Feb thread... but I'll summarize here...

Chris (Jizo) and I got there about 11am, queued up for more than 7 hours. I ran and managed to be the first to reach the barrier so we were front row centre. I was holding a banner that read 'Jonny is my guitar hero' :lol: Chris saw it early on in the show and winked at me but Jonny didn't see it until DAAHF, but when he did he flashed the shyest sweetest smile ever :heart:

My banner and I got projected onto the big screen :laugh3: The soundman commented that I had the best banner he'd seen so far on this tour :wacky:

Oh Jonny :heart: How I miss you already :bomb:

Chris (Jizo) and I got there about 11am, queued up for more than 7 hours. I ran and managed to be the first to reach the barrier so we were front row centre. I was holding a banner that read 'Jonny is my guitar hero' :lol: Chris saw it early on in the show and winked at me but Jonny didn't see it until DAAHF, but when he did he flashed the shyest sweetest smile ever :heart:

My banner and I got projected onto the big screen :laugh3: The soundman commented that I had the best banner he'd seen so far on this tour :wacky:

OMG. :stunned: RESULT!!!!!!!

Way to go Min, that is just EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so happy and squeeeeeeee for you! :hug::hug::hug::hug:

^I said he looks like an idiot in pics during the long hair with mustache era, by no means do I mean Jonny himself is an idiot, he's quite amazing actually and very handsome when groomed. :)

edit:

jonno_.jpg

newjonny.jpg

gooooorgeous without that hair hiding his beautiful face

OOOOOHHHHH this is so great :heart: :heart:

I'm heading to the 28th thread right now to read the full story :dance:

She looks like someone I know, and Chloe isn't that mindblowingly pretty as some people claim she is. Not in my opinion. Although her skin's more milky white than mine :stunned: I'd have thought that not possible.

Lori, to distract you, may I ask you quickly how I can modify Sim Jonny to make him look a bit more like... well, Jonny? I'm making a Coldplay set and something's a bit off with Jonny so I'd thought I'd ask you (and no, I cannot change the stupid hair color or position of the damn hat):

simjon.png

simjon2.png

Mainly at the moment it's the face shape and eyebrow length that's bothering me, I tried my best to fix it but there's nothing more I can do there. Tell me if you see something screwy and I'll fix it :P