🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Guest LiquidSky
I never told you guys that:

a) Liz and I saw Chloe in the stage wings at the concert on Thursday during the opening acts! She took pictures of our signs at the same time that Miller did :P

and

b) During the bows when the boys came onto our ramp, I screamed "I LOVE YOU JONNY" so loudly that I got a smile and a laugh from him! squeeeee!

I tried to get you guys a good picture while he had his arms above his head during the bow, but all I got was this:

3557259176_89b21aba7c.jpg?v=0

Oh, and I have a few seconds of him and Guy at the beginning of my IMP video before Chris came and gave me a heart attack :P

OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!! JONNY was IN FRONT OF YOU!!!!!!! and Guy and Chris! but JONNY! You are so lucky! Show us a picture of your sign?:D

Guest LiquidSky
Aha! A new picture of Jonny from Guy's tweets - and it's a good one! I still can't get over that Guy is tweeting... :shocked2:

9015397.jpg

Damn I love this man!! :D

AWwwwwwwww!!I LOVE THIS PICTURE!

*Save As!!!* :nice:

Close encounters of the Buckland kind. Sorry for the screams. :shame:

what in the ?!!!!!:o:shocked2: He was IN FRONT OF YOU TOO!!!!:bomb:

I would have faint and they were singin IN MY PLACE!!!!!!!

^ :bigcry: It's hard enough being in the same state as Jonnyboy and not being able to go to the show WHY ANGIE WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEE!
I will be damned if Gwyneth is on page one and Jonny on page two so just suck it up!

Those eyes :dead: Stunning! :heart:
Love1.gif

Guest LiquidSky

Let's post this one again:

9015397.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!! :nice:

we also need smilie in technicolor ii Technicolor.gif

and Jonny make me dizzy dizzy.gif

and I can't believe we still don't have faint.gif

and lets get him! runaway.gif

Oh yeah!! Let's GET HIM!!! :laugh3::D:D:D

:heart:

I just read JBella's review from Camden Philly and she confirmed that Jonny & Chloe are engaged! So an official CONGRATS to our lovely Jonny-Boy! :dance:I wonder if Violet will be a flower-girl :daisy:

I just read JBella's review from Camden Philly and she confirmed that Jonny & Chloe are engaged! So an official CONGRATS to our lovely Jonny-Boy! :dance:I wonder if Violet will be a flower-girl :daisy:

Indeed. There was no missing it AND she was far away AND I'm blind and I could see it glistening.

She's a lucky girl, indeed :thinking:

As long as Jonny is happy, I'm happy for him. Congrats on your engagement :nice:

I can't resist....

I SEE BELLY!!!!!

5-26-09130.jpg?t=1243562318

:wideeyed:

*tackles Jonny the ground*