✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

It's like the visual equivalent to an ear-worm though. Once you get that image stuck in your head, it's really hard to get it out again,lol. :lol:

teehee...

Still better that photo of him with the ZZ Top beard! :laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3:

Yay! All I wanted for my b-day was new Jonny-ness,lol.:D

42604733872436950134010.jpg

Bad Jonny not coming and seeing you on your Birthday!

That made me WAY too happy,lol. :lol:

Hope Chris doesn't get too jealous. ;)

Heck, he can even come along!

ROTLOL!

Tracie, is that magical number your age??

(I only ask because I am 42 now) Shhhhhhhhhh!

Oh the magic number.. congrats to you too.. whevever your birthday was! :)

If you lovely people will permit me to go OT for a moment, I was wondering if I may bring up a question I've been obcessing over today:

Is this guitar

IMG_4471.jpg

The same as this one

johnnybuckland7.jpg

I find it really odd JB would permenantly paint his favorite Tele, but it has an identical looking wear mark on the top. I can't believe he would paint this one:confused:

If you lovely people will permit me to go OT for a moment, I was wondering if I may bring up a question I've been obcessing over today:

Is this guitar

IMG_4471.jpg

The same as this one

johnnybuckland7.jpg

I find it really odd JB would permenantly paint his favorite Tele, but it has an identical looking wear mark on the top. I can't believe he would paint this one:confused:

I actually thought that when I posted that picture. At least he only mods his guitars in terms os looks, but from what I've seen at gigs, sound isn't compromised. it really DOES look like the same guitar, doesn't it?

But then again, Jonny has three of everything he plays...

I actually thought that when I posted that picture. At least he only mods his guitars in terms os looks, but from what I've seen at gigs, sound isn't compromised. it really DOES look like the same guitar, doesn't it?

But then again, Jonny has three of everything he plays...

He has a lot more than 3. He took 7 teles on the road with him last tour and has said in interviews that he has collected "loads" of them (however many he means by that:D) Still, since the sunburst one is his first (and in his words his favorite), I'd imagine he wouldn't want to alter the appearence too much. After all he'll probably want to play it long after the MX tour is over.

Sorry...I meant to say 'at least' 3 of everything. The whole band has at least three of everything, and Jonny carries a mini version of his set-up in case of emergency, according to Matt McGinn. I do know he has a BUNCH of Teles, but he has at least three of any given make/model he uses.

And Matt's book is pre-MX, so god only knows how much has changed in three years. But yes. I knew about the sunburst, and I really hope he doesn't mod it much. It will be his best friend long after Coldplay ceases to be. :)

Sorry...I meant to say 'at least' 3 of everything. The whole band has at least three of everything, and Jonny carries a mini version of his set-up in case of emergency, according to Matt McGinn. I do know he has a BUNCH of Teles, but he has at least three of any given make/model he uses.

And Matt's book is pre-MX, so god only knows how much has changed in three years. But yes. I knew about the sunburst, and I really hope he doesn't mod it much. It will be his best friend long after Coldplay ceases to be. :)

I think the "three spares" rule only applies to amps and stuff. I've seen detailed pictures of his setup on the Viva tour and he has 2 of each make as far as guitar (except for the Teles.) Personally, his old beaten up Jazzmaster is my favorite. That thing's got some character.

I don't know much about guitars, but that one looks very pretty (yes sorry really NOT a guitar geek! My husband would clout me for being so girly here! LOL) and I hope he hasn't painted it like that. However to try and redeem myself slightly.. I do love the sounds it makes.. :D

I don't know much about guitars, but that one looks very pretty (yes sorry really NOT a guitar geek! My husband would clout me for being so girly here! LOL) and I hope he hasn't painted it like that. However to try and redeem myself slightly.. I do love the sounds it makes.. :D

As far as I'm concerned, you're officially redeemed.:laugh3:

I think the "three spares" rule only applies to amps and stuff. I've seen detailed pictures of his setup on the Viva tour and he has 2 of each make as far as guitar (except for the Teles.) Personally, his old beaten up Jazzmaster is my favorite. That thing's got some character.

Agreed. That guitar can probably tell some good stories too,lol.

Yup, Redeemed.

Same here :embarrassed:

A new tour means also new football uniforms! :awesome:

tumblr_m2u45ssghi1qjv21po1_1280.jpg

from https://twitter.com/#!/D6MERIT/status/193493601228042241

I am totally in love with the MX football uniforms :awesome: they look great on them..

tumblr_m2u2m008gA1r19mhko1_500.jpg

Am I the only one relieved he wore new trousers ( or pants if that is what you call them) in the last gig..I mean, not to offend anyone, but these indescribable coloured one he's been wearing in this era were just unbearable to me :angry:

I am totally in love with the MX football uniforms :awesome: they look great on them..

tumblr_m2u2m008gA1r19mhko1_500.jpg

Am I the only one relieved he wore new trousers ( or pants if that is what you call them) in the last gig..I mean, not to offend anyone, but these indescribable coloured one he's been wearing in this era were just unbearable to me :angry:

You mean the plum coloured ones? A little too pink for me,lol.

I mean these ones:

tumblr_m0l9jx97X51qc91avo1_500.jpg

Is that what you call plum (excuse my ignorance).Whatever that colour is called, it looks awful on pants :veryangry2:

and do I have to say anything about his shoes?

I don't know. It's a bit light to be plum, to dark to be pink. Either way, not really a manly colour,lol.

But his playing more than m akes up for it.:D