✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Agreed. And I can easily relate to Jonny being shy or quiet or whatnot-I'm like that, too. I've never been interviewed on camera, but I know it'd be really awkward having a camera and microphone in my face and asking me my opinion on things. I'm not a very talkative person, so I know I'd probably be stumbling over my words and not expressing myself very well.

That's why I love the interviews, be it with Coldplay or with anyone else I like, where the interviewer is willing to just let the discussion go wherever. Where they're not asking the same 10 questions over and over again, but can get onto discussions about topics that may not even have any relation to music (although I do love music discussion, too). They're more relaxed and open and willing to talk about things that genuinely interest them.

Ooh, that sucks. Not cool at all.

Talk of painting guitars and such, if the guitar looks cool enough on its own I'd probably leave it, but if it were a plain white or black or brown color or something, I might do a little decorating on it to make it pop a bit more.

Oh, wow, he does? That's cool.

I've been on stage acting before (minor parts), but yeah, it's not the easiest thing to do, and not something everyone's cut out for. And I sure couldn't get up and sing in front of tons of people, either. Gack!

I'm the same way with writing. I'm my own worst critic and always hesitant to share what I've written with people, but when I do get feedback, and good feedback at that (they loved it or give constructive criticism), that definitely makes me breathe a sigh of relief. It's good for everyone to have some means of expressing themselves, be it through music, art, writing, dancing, whatever. And if I can tell the person clearly loves what they do, that alone is enough to make me interested and respect them.

:laugh3: I'd buy that, totally.

LOVE the pictures in these last few pages. Particularly the super big one of Jonny from a few pages back. Very nice closeup.

Yes.. me too! Oh I just remembered I was going to make Jonny paper.. I need to get to that before my holiday ends! Bad Row....

And what sort of things do you write Angela? I'd be interested in seeing what you have written some time :)

Better start saving now. It's one of the most expensive streets in the most expensive part of London.

Basement Flat, 5 Buckland Crescent, London NW3 5DH

Flat, Share of freehold, 2 Beds, 1 Baths, 1 Receps

£730,000

PPPfffffff that's pocketmoney! :P

For London that doesn't sound too bad! LOL.. Don't let the fact you could get a 5 bedroom detached house with several reception rooms, and a large garden for that in Surrey where I live put you off.. LOL! Then you could commute into Buckland Crescent every day if you wanted... LOL

I hate when my job creeps into my spare time.. ack.. can we change the subject?

yahoo4.jpg

JohnnyBuckland.jpg

CropperCapture1-6.jpg

3758945337_9443f13ab1_o-1.jpg

2852045690_925e8553d4_z-3.jpg

For London that doesn't sound too bad! LOL.. Don't let the fact you could get a 5 bedroom detached house with several reception rooms, and a large garden for that in Surrey where I live put you off.. LOL! Then you could commute into Buckland Crescent every day if you wanted... LOL

LOL! :lol::laugh3:

Okay umm, how about we speak about Jonny's Jonny? :cheesy:

LOL, sounds like our house when we lived in Weybridge! And keeping on topic, I get to see Mr. B in 17 days, 18 days and 21 days :)

I think I'll just hang on to my little one-bedroom apartment on Victoria Street in Kingston for now. $620/month is cheap enough that I can afford to launch a campaign for the city to change the street name,lol.

I really would love to live in London, but nowhere is cheap there!

And NEVER apologize for spamming this thread!:D

Basement Flat, 5 Buckland Crescent, London NW3 5DH

Flat, Share of freehold, 2 Beds, 1 Baths, 1 Receps

£730,000

PPPfffffff that's pocketmoney! :P

Actually, that's not too bad for any desirable part of London. (sad as that may be.:rolleyes:)

No, not really. It made me chuckle though, so I thought I'd share. :lol:

The way his shirt is tucked reminds me of when I was 5 or 6 and hadn't quite mastered re-tucking my shirt after our restroom break at school.:P