🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Not going to post it (because of my longstanding feelings over such things), but has anyone else seen the new(ish) photo of JB and family that's floating around? His kids are freakin' adorable, and his son looks 100% like a mini-me of him (only with hair.:D)

Not going to post it (because of my longstanding feelings over such things), but has anyone else seen the new(ish) photo of JB and family that's floating around? His kids are freakin' adorable, and his son looks 100% like a mini-me of him (only with hair.:D)

I just saw one in which there are him, the kids [Violet with her tongue out :dazzled: the cutest human being ever seen] and Chloe hidden behind Violet :nice:

I just saw one in which there are him, the kids [Violet with her tongue out :dazzled: the cutest human being ever seen] and Chloe hidden behind Violet :nice:

That's the one I mean. It's funny but in all 3 pictures of Violet I've seen, she's got her tongue stuck out, it must be her thing!

Anyone else going through serious MX tour picture withdrawl?

[]

*raises hand* :( I can't believe we're going to be in this photos drought for over a year or so :cry: I am missing the band already & above all I miss the music. there were very few songs released during the MX era (ruling out all the remixes). Not enough to get me through the next era :(

tumblr_mhlujfYNFI1rtwmxqo1_500.jpg

*raises hand* :( I can't believe we're going to be in this photos drought for over a year or so :cry: I am missing the band already & above all I miss the music. there were very few songs released during the MX era (ruling out all the remixes). Not enough to get me through the next era :(

tumblr_mhlujfYNFI1rtwmxqo1_500.jpg

I know what you mean. Well, we should have a few new ones from LA and from the Brits soon. Where is this from?

I know what you mean. Well, we should have a few new ones from LA and from the Brits soon. Where is this from?

I don't think they are going to attend either the grammys or the Brits :\

the photo was posted on a tumblr page but I don't know what's its source.

here's another one ( & a lovely smile :D)

555347_404334102993676_1839014115_n.jpg

I've seen three different pics or sets of pics of Chris & Jonny meeting fans at the bakery recently. Great to see that they're apparently working on music so soon after the tour.:D

A friend of mine who should know said they were going to be in LA, but I can't confirm it and I can't push her too hard for info.