✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

21acd21cc548d043be08c48a6bd0a392.jpg

Okay so basically, DONT judge me that im being a stalker or anything. But because i was accompanying a friend of mine coming from Spain and she said she would like to meet the whole band. And we made it even though there were only Jonny and Will. They came out from the beehive after waiting for an hour then they came towards us.. I asked them a couple of things:

1. Are you guys doing the next album now? Jonny said yes, we are starting..

2. Do you guys have plans going on tour to Southeast Asia or particularly Indonesia? Jonny said it again he said we would love to go one day but.... we just dont know when haha! (This is sad for me personally..)

3. My friend asked about coming to Barcelona and they both said yeah we would love to!

4. We didnt say anything but they both told us that Chris is apparently going back to America and Guy is at the countryside (they didnt mention which part he is at right now lol)

Afterwards, they both signed my mylo xyloto live 2012 album:

de3cc4c27044c4c3ba4ca4d0b230b28f.jpg

Will wrote Love Coldplay and he asked my name too. Yes, my name in real life is Afi :P (please dont tell anyone or call me grids if you want to :p)

They both were really really humble. To be honest, I dont think I have met the nicest famous people like them. They are so different from everybody else. The meeting went really quick and my friend was really disappointed cause she didnt get to meet Chris. I told her, dont worry! You will meet him one day and dont give up! :)

End of story, we went to Abbey Road shortly after :P having a day off from work feels so good :)

39ca04d35acf697283f04009c8ce127b.jpg

Thats it :D

• Like 1

Congrats on meeting them!

Umm, starting? :cry: Oh...I had sort of assumed they were well on their way already but well they are known for changing plans along the way. So now I'm even more confused about those tour rumors...

Maybe finished writing and starting recording? Damn, this isn't helping my optimism for seeing them at Glasto 2015 :(

that is my guess too.. After all these rumors of late 2015 tour are pretty strong..

Nice that you have met the band again Grids :) & more so that you got Jonny to speak :P He still looks sleepy (but adorable as usual)

• 2 weeks later...