✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

^^

Aren't we all!!

:dazzled:

I was looking through my photos and videos from NYC and I found a video of Jonny getting out of his car and coming over to me, looking FINE AS ALL HELL...but then the camera gets shaky and you can hear my girly little voice saying "Jonny can you please sign my setlist?! THANKYOUSOMUCH!"............ugh so embarrassing. I would pay money to see my face at that moment. I was probably like :dazzled:

I was looking through my photos and videos from NYC and I found a video of Jonny getting out of his car and coming over to me, looking FINE AS ALL HELL...but then the camera gets shaky and you can hear my girly little voice saying "Jonny can you please sign my setlist?! THANKYOUSOMUCH!"............ugh so embarrassing. I would pay money to see my face at that moment. I was probably like :dazzled:

Everybody knows that when an attractive male signs your set list, you panic. Y'know, it's standard fangirl protocol, you should be well acquainted with the rules by now. Smh- one must embrace the fangirl, not be embarrassed by it. After all, who can resist this:

15d6vqe.jpg

Don't you wanna just squish it??????????

Everybody knows that when an attractive male signs your set list, you panic. Y'know, it's standard fangirl protocol, you should be well acquainted with the rules by now. Smh- one must embrace the fangirl, not be embarrassed by it. After all, who can resist this:

15d6vqe.jpg

Don't you wanna just squish it??????????

Omg....getting major post-concert depression....A MONTH AGO TONIGHT :cry: I miss them so much. He was looking soooo damn fine too....I should've asked him to come back to mine. Hahahaha jk....or am I?! :wink3:

Omg....getting major post-concert depression....A MONTH AGO TONIGHT :cry: I miss them so much. He was looking soooo damn fine too....I should've asked him to come back to mine. Hahahaha jk....or am I?! :wink3:

I haven't been to a concert- which kinda sucks. I just kinda watch from a distance and smile at others who get to go to their concerts. It's fun seeing excited fans... Really really fun. Sometimes I wonder how the hell I would react in a situation like that. There are only so many role-plays I can do in my head.

Oh, right- post concert depression.... Uhh, I'm not sure if this will make it worse but like blast a live version of something- I suggest the live 2012 version of Yellow so your room is shaking. Or blast it in your ears, depending on the circumstances. Then dance and scream and song like nobody is watching, because chances are that if you are doing this nobody is watching. Just let it all out man, just let it all out.

:)

I haven't been to a concert- which kinda sucks. I just kinda watch from a distance and smile at others who get to go to their concerts. It's fun seeing excited fans... Really really fun. Sometimes I wonder how the hell I would react in a situation like that. There are only so many role-plays I can do in my head.

Oh, right- post concert depression.... Uhh, I'm not sure if this will make it worse but like blast a live version of something- I suggest the live 2012 version of Yellow so your room is shaking. Or blast it in your ears, depending on the circumstances. Then dance and scream and song like nobody is watching, because chances are that if you are doing this nobody is watching. Just let it all out man, just let it all out.

:)

I hadn't been to a Coldplay concert either! But back in my glory days I would go to at least one concert every few weeks....man I miss those days! I was probably 15, so it wasn't too long ago, but I consider those my glory days lol.....what a good time. Made so many friends in bands, I was one of those girls :rolleyes:

I like this idea, I will definitely try that tomorrow when I'm home alone with the sound system! I'll think about how much I miss Jonny too! Haha I really wasn't expecting him to be THAT hot in real life, they're all literally 10 times hotter in real life than they are in photos, it threw me off sooooo much!!

I hadn't been to a Coldplay concert either! But back in my glory days I would go to at least one concert every few weeks....man I miss those days! I was probably 15, so it wasn't too long ago, but I consider those my glory days lol.....what a good time. Made so many friends in bands, I was one of those girls :rolleyes:

I like this idea, I will definitely try that tomorrow when I'm home alone with the sound system! I'll think about how much I miss Jonny too! Haha I really wasn't expecting him to be THAT hot in real life, they're all literally 10 times hotter in real life than they are in photos, it threw me off sooooo much!!

I know a lot of people who are hotter in real life than in photos. Whenever I show my friends a picture of one of those guys, which on occasion I do (the pictures just happen to be there- Ok?) They always laugh because they think I'm absolutely insane for even thinking that the person is handsome in any way. Whenever I am with these people in real life though, I always remind myself that I'm not absolutely insane, and that I may wear contacts, but I am not blind.

Yah, but anyways, glad you like the little idea. That's what I do when I have any type of depression. Mine usually comes from the times I went to good ol' overnight summer camp. Those were some of the best times of my life. I basically start singing campfire songs all week/day/month in those scenarios. Most people around me get extremely annoyed during those times.

I go to summer camp- I'm one of those girls... :rolleyes:

I know a lot of people who are hotter in real life than in photos. Whenever I show my friends a picture of one of those guys, which on occasion I do (the pictures just happen to be there- Ok?) They always laugh because they think I'm absolutely insane for even thinking that the person is handsome in any way. Whenever I am with these people in real life though, I always remind myself that I'm not absolutely insane, and that I may wear contacts, but I am not blind.

Yah, but anyways, glad you like the little idea. That's what I do when I have any type of depression. Mine usually comes from the times I went to good ol' overnight summer camp. Those were some of the best times of my life. I basically start singing campfire songs all week/day/month in those scenarios. Most people around me get extremely annoyed during those times.

I go to summer camp- I'm one of those girls... :rolleyes:

Ohhh, if anyone gets creeped out I'm like, wait...how did those photos get here?! Coldplay-wise, there are not many 'flattering' photos of Chris so he's a tough one to show photos of if anyone doesn't know who he is (since he's always sweaty and looking like a deer in headlights, hehehe), but the rest of them aren't so bad. And yeah, whenever I'm talking to a guy and he takes horrible photos, I usually just show my friends an old photo of them where they looked super hot, just to get them off my back hahaha.

Ohhh I remember going to summer camp! I never went to overnight camp though, I was too clingy to my mom.....I still am tbh :D How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I'm about to turn 19 on July 7th :o

Ohhh, if anyone gets creeped out I'm like, wait...how did those photos get here?! Coldplay-wise, there are not many 'flattering' photos of Chris so he's a tough one to show photos of if anyone doesn't know who he is (since he's always sweaty and looking like a deer in headlights, hehehe), but the rest of them aren't so bad. And yeah, whenever I'm talking to a guy and he takes horrible photos, I usually just show my friends an old photo of them where they looked super hot, just to get them off my back hahaha.

Ohhh I remember going to summer camp! I never went to overnight camp though, I was too clingy to my mom.....I still am tbh :D How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I'm about to turn 19 on July 7th :o

Pretty darn young. I really hate telling people my age because then they treat me so... Differently, because you know, I'm one of those little trolls that knows nothing about the world and clings to her mommy and daddy, tipes lke thsssss, and acts really immature.

But since you asked oh so nicely, I'm 13. Which probably seems pretty weird to you. I'm probably like the youngest one here, which sucks. My age was pretty much the whole reason I was so hesitant on joining, I just don't like the whole stereotyping for people younger than 14 or 15. I can be immature at times (but then again who isn't), but I tend to find that I act older than my age, overall.

Anyways, I think Chis the hottest of the band- besides Guy, as Chris says, he sells all the calendars. Jonny is cute, but can look pretty darn weird in some pictures

meqyty5u.jpg

Will is just ok all the time.

Why show an old picture though? I think we can safely say that each band member aged quite gracefully, but the Shiver music video gets me every time.

I'm 44 and I think it's crazy to treat younger people like children. We had another 13 year old here a few years ago who was literally a genius! I think an 11 year old too.

You're obvious mature and inteligent. After all...you're a COLDPLAY fan!;)

I'm 44 and I think it's crazy to treat younger people like children. We had another 13 year old here a few years ago who was literally a genius! I think an 11 year old too.

You're obvious mature and inteligent. After all...you're a COLDPLAY fan!;)

Well, that went better than I thought it would because technically, I am a child. Really, thank you, it's just kinda wierd to think that some of the people on here could basically be my mother, (my mom is older than you though- don't worry). But I guess that's the beauty of this forum, that we're all different ages and still share one common liking. I doubt I am some 'genius' but hey, at least I can make coherent sentences. Now, enough about me and my age, I'm pretty sure that this was a Jonny Buckland thread. I think I just invaded.

Carry on.

Just a little edit because I realized in the first post about this age thing, I just completely bypassed a 'turning' in front of 13, which is probably because I internally think I'm 13, because most of my friends are, but I just have a later birthday. So ya, I'm turning 13 in September.

When I was 12 I couldn't even speak English :cheesy:

Thanks to the internet and this forum in particular I now can :awesome:

Really? You seem pretty fluent in English. What is your first language?

Oh, and since I'm Canadian, I think it's pretty logical that I speak English fluently- either that or French, but the French-speaking Canadian population is a minority.

The internet is pretty amazing isn't it though?

Pretty darn young. I really hate telling people my age because then they treat me so... Differently, because you know, I'm one of those little trolls that knows nothing about the world and clings to her mommy and daddy, tipes lke thsssss, and acts really immature.

But since you asked oh so nicely, I'm 13. Which probably seems pretty weird to you. I'm probably like the youngest one here, which sucks. My age was pretty much the whole reason I was so hesitant on joining, I just don't like the whole stereotyping for people younger than 14 or 15. I can be immature at times (but then again who isn't), but I tend to find that I act older than my age, overall.

Anyways, I think Chis the hottest of the band- besides Guy, as Chris says, he sells all the calendars. Jonny is cute, but can look pretty darn weird in some pictures

meqyty5u.jpg

Will is just ok all the time.

Why show an old picture though? I think we can safely say that each band member aged quite gracefully, but the Shiver music video gets me every time.

Oh it could be worse! I think I've seen a 10 year old Coldplayer on twitter somewhere.......but 13 isn't too bad especially since you don't act like the stereotypical ~13 year old~ anyways! I feel the same way, like people don't take me as seriously as I would like....I can definitely be immature like everyone else, but I'm mature most of the time :D

And obviously Guy is my favourite :sneaky: But I think they're all hot in their own ways ;) They all look weird in some photos but all of us do too anyways, so I won't fault them for that :laugh3: And yessss they have DEFINITELY aged gracefully. I can't tell which era I prefer in terms of appearance....I think it's a tie between the Viva era and the current GS era to be honest!

Really? You seem pretty fluent in English. What is your first language?
Why thank you :charming:

I'm German. I can speak English, understand a tiny amount of French (hearing/reading) and Russian.

The internet is pretty amazing isn't it though?
I BREATHE the internet °___°

Oh it could be worse! I think I've seen a 10 year old Coldplayer on twitter somewhere.......but 13 isn't too bad especially since you don't act like the stereotypical ~13 year old~ anyways! I feel the same way, like people don't take me as seriously as I would like....I can definitely be immature like everyone else, but I'm mature most of the time :D

And obviously Guy is my favourite :sneaky: But I think they're all hot in their own ways ;) They all look weird in some photos but all of us do too anyways, so I won't fault them for that :laugh3: And yessss they have DEFINITELY aged gracefully. I can't tell which era I prefer in terms of appearance....I think it's a tie between the Viva era and the current GS era to be honest!

I really think age does not matter and if your immature or not does not matter either as its all a learning process isnt it..

I accept all ages :)

Well as for Coldplay im not into ''married men'' but I think Will is sweet looking but thats about as far as I will go as to being a fan, no crush happening here, besides I think they are all married yes??

I really think age does not matter and if your immature or not does not matter either as its all a learning process isnt it..

Well as for Coldplay im not into ''married men'' but I think Will is sweet looking but thats about as far as I will go as to being a fan, no crush happening here, besides I think they are all married yes??

True!!

Also.....hehehehehe..... :D

I accept all ages too- I suppose I really have to in my case. Though, maturity does matter to me, not necessarily if your like, 9 or 10 per say, but if you're like my age and still think girls have cooties and are a sore loser (which some people I know- but don't really associate with are like) I get quite annoyed.

Oh God- I could never think of any of the band in a romantic, or crush-y way. Sure, Guy is extremely hot, and Jonny's cute (emphasis on cute). Chris and Will also look nice. But never, ever have I ever, or ever will, wish to date them or something like that. As we all learned today, there is just a liiiiittle bit of an age gap, and even if there wasn't, I just can't see myself ever wishing to like... Be with them. Sure I wish I could know them, or like meet them, and sure I can feely admit that I do think all of them are quite hot in their own way, and sure I can totally think about them being super nice people and excellent idols or whatever, but relationships... Noooo waaaayy.

Oh it could be worse! I think I've seen a 10 year old Coldplayer on twitter somewhere.......but 13 isn't too bad especially since you don't act like the stereotypical ~13 year old~ anyways!

I prefer in terms of appearance....I think it's a tie between the Viva era and the current GS era to be honest!

If I ever had an interest in twitter, that probably could (would) have been me. I was literally brought up (and I guess still am) listening to Coldplay- like- I think I was born to Yellow. No, but seriously- that song is older than me- and I was probably born when it was a big hit.

Coldplay is attractive no matter what the era is, though Chris' long locks from the Viva era were just dazzling. :dazzled:

Why thank you :charming:

I'm German. I can speak English, understand a tiny amount of French (hearing/reading) and Russian.

That's pretty awesome, I speak English, and Italian fluently (for the most part- like honestly, sometimes I screw up on both), and an embarrassingly small amount of French for the massive chunk of my life spent in French class. I can understand good bits of Spanish too (but only depending on whose speaking- like some Spanish speakers talk so fast it scares me) because Italian and Spanish can me similar in a lot of ways.

I swear, this post changed topic like 5 times.

Oh- and Chris isn't married... Anymore.

That's pretty awesome, I speak English, and Italian fluently (for the most part- like honestly, sometimes I screw up on both), and an embarrassingly small amount of French for the massive chunk of my life spent in French class. I can understand good bits of Spanish too (but only depending on whose speaking- like some Spanish speakers talk so fast it scares me) because Italian and Spanish can me similar in a lot of ways.

I'm Italian :wacky: but i can speak english fluently, little bit of spanish, and my local dialect which is most of the part completely different from italian ahahah I'd like to learn icelandic one day

I'm Italian :wacky: but i can speak english fluently, little bit of spanish, and my local dialect which is most of the part completely different from italian ahahah I'd like to learn icelandic one day

So you live in Italy but you can't speak Italian? Interesting...

I can understand (for the most part) Calabrese dialect and a very small bit of Abbruzzese. If you hadn't already figured it out by now, the whole of my family are basically Italian immigrants.

So you live in Italy but you can't speak Italian? Interesting...

I can understand (for the most part) Calabrese dialect and a very small bit of Abbruzzese. If you hadn't already figured it out by now, the whole of my family are basically Italian immigrants.

Well where I live in Germany there's also a strong dialect (not like the Bavarian dialect though, that's an entire different launguage LOL) but that doesn't mean I can't talk in standard German. That's what Cake face up there probably meant as well.

Well where I live in Germany there's also a strong dialect (not like the Bavarian dialect though, that's an entire different launguage LOL) but that doesn't mean I can't talk in standard German. That's what Cake face up there probably meant as well.

Oh no, I understand. Like I said, I can understand a couple of those dialects- every region or even town sometimes has one, and all of them are quite different from Italian.

yes that's the thing in italy, every region, every town has a his own language and then there's the italian language, it's not rare to find old people that can't speak in italian because they never went to school

an example

english: "go to work"

italian: "vai a lavorare"

my dialect, called Canosino: "veh a fatighej"

it changes completely lol

btw i'm from Puglia, so maybe you know my dialect too

yes that's the thing in italy, every region, every town has a his own language and then there's the italian language, it's not rare to find old people that can't speak in italian because they never went to school

an example

english: "go to work"

italian: "vai a lavorare"

my dialect, called Canosino: "veh a fatighej"

it changes completely lol

btw i'm from Puglia, so maybe you know my dialect too

okay well that is extreme: lavorare = fatighej

In my dialect people are just too lazy to speak entire words so they shorten EVERYTHING.

left side is standard German, right side is lazy-ass-German

"in das" = "inne" in

"weißt du" = "weiße" you know

"gehst du" = "gehse" do you go

"Komme mal her" = "Komma her" come to me

or we leave out entire words lol