✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

• 2 weeks later...

I made a "mood" Jonny. Everytime you find a post so ridiculous that you don't know what to answer, let Jonny do that for you. Just click and hold onto the gif, and drag it somewhere over your monitor so see what he has to say :wacky:

QBuaFZS.gif

I made a "mood" Jonny. Everytime you find a post so ridiculous that you don't know what to answer, let Jonny do that for you. Just click and hold onto the gif, and drag it somewhere over your monitor so see what he has to say :wacky:

QBuaFZS.gif

HAHA this is perfect!

QBuaFZS.gif

This is seriously brilliant! :lol:

Thalia :lol: I know I have said it a lot before on the forums, but I am just gonna say it again " I LOVE YOUR BRAIN" :wacky:

That Jonny gif is priceless :laugh3: & your new avatar made me chuckle out loud :laugh3: what is it? a bat-chicken? just look at how it moves!! :laugh3:

Thalia :lol: I know I have said it a lot before on the forums, but I am just gonna say it again " I LOVE YOUR BRAIN" :wacky:

That Jonny gif is priceless :laugh3: & your new avatar made me chuckle out loud :laugh3: what is it? a bat-chicken? just look at how it moves!! :laugh3:

'Ello! :cheesy: Why thank you, I would surely give you a piece of my brain in a jar with a ribbon on if it wouldn't kill me :wacky:

Oh it's an American Woodcock (LOL) just walking over ice. And I just put a Bat mask on it.

[video=youtube;UEISiCmjwH8]

It always walks like that, it's fucking hilarious. Just search for that name on youtube and laugh your ass off HAHAHA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Jonny tied the knot 9 years today :)

you mean 6 years? :confused:

btw, I miss Jonny terribly. there are no new photos of him since like 4 months :disappointed:

have people stopped visiting the Bakery? or is the band at L.A. recording in a hidden studio?

• 1 month later...