🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

[5-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Lollapalooza Festival, Chicago

Ebs757

Me!!! :) I leave for Chicago tomorrow night! After months and months of planning this trip, it is finally here :dance:

Lucky! I wish I could have gone to stay longer in chicago :(

I wont be leaving till thursday night. I haven't got anything ready yet though :P I know time went by pretty fast!

Anybody else listening to homecoming in honor of the trip? I get excited everytime I play it :P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I remember it had to do with that app, but I thought someone had a group on it so we could group chat. Ill read a few pages back (ill stop being lazy) :P

Sooooooooooo. Who is excited?!!! Just days away! :dance:!

ME! I probably won't make the meet-up at The Bean because my flight doesn't get in until 4:25, but for sure will see y'all on Friday morning. Or, if you're going someplace in the evening, somebody post and let me know.

See you soon. :)

ME! I probably won't make the meet-up at The Bean because my flight doesn't get in until 4:25, but for sure will see y'all on Friday morning. Or, if you're going someplace in the evening, somebody post and let me know.

See you soon. :)

Yeah excited! I too won't be in until Thursday night. So if I don't see you all beforehand, I'll see you at Grant Park! The tshirts are a blue color right? I won't have one...but I'd like to know who I'm looking for! I'm gonna get on that group message thing I suppose...I've had great experiences using those in the past, very useful.

Lol, somebody posted a livestream link right above your post :laugh3:

I won't land until 6:45 so I won't be making it to the bean, and I don't have one of the shirts so I guess I'll just be wearing a plain light blue shirt. How do I get in on the group messaging thing?

Hmm...it might be restricted outside North America, which would be really annoying, because I know how annoying it is when I can't watch European festival webcasts because they can't be shown in other continents. Regardless, I'm sure somebody will record it and upload it elsewhere for worldwide viewing pleasure. :)

I'm leaving for the airport in a few hours but wanted to post a picture of the shirt I will be wearing at Lolla. My best friend is wearing the same shirt in a tank top version. Getting there when gates open at 11 so look for me in the front row! My shirt does glow in the dark too :)

runwild.jpg

I'm leaving for the airport in a few hours but wanted to post a picture of the shirt I will be wearing at Lolla. My best friend is wearing the same shirt in a tank top version. Getting there when gates open at 11 so look for me in the front row! My shirt does glow in the dark too :)

runwild.jpg

Awesome shirt.

This is what A just posted on coldplay.com and Facebook (and probably on Twitter)

Good evening. On Friday night this week (Aug 5th), Coldplay will headline Lollapalooza festival in Chicago's Grant Park. We're very pleased to report that the show will stream live worldwide on YouTube*. The webcast can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/lollapalooza at approximately 8:30pm CT / 6:30pm PT / 2.30am UK time (click here to find out what time it is where you are).

Highlights of the show will also be available afterwards.

Anchorman

* Apart from Germany. Sorry Germany (not our decision).

runwild.jpg

Awesome shirt :D!

I wanted to do one that glowed in the dark too, but I just didnt think I could make a good one.

so good job those will look great at lolla :)

Oh btw, I downloaded the group me app, but has anyone created the coldplay group, I can't find it to join it.

maybe we should call the group "coldplayers"?

Ok, I'm making a group called "Coldplayers". Just send me a message with your preferred email address (or a phone # if you aren't using a smartphone) on here (or you can get at me on Twitter, @Prospektor314) and I will send you the invite. Whenever I get the first person who wants in on the groupme, I'll immediately make the group.

You can download the Lolla app in the Apple App Store, or just download the GroupMe app from there as well, they work the same.