✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I've found something out!

Black Rose

I've found out that a very successful footballer is having an affair with a former model.

His name is...

*Name removed by Super-Injunction*

And her name is:

*Name removed by Super-Injunction*

Damn those pesky super injunctions

Guest howyousawtheworld
Is that the sound of Mr Shearer's lawyers knocking on your door to serve you papers suing you for millions of pounds? ;)

Yes indeed. I now stress "allegedly".

I took the lock sign to be a joke because it's a super-injunction that no one is supposed to talk about :confused:

Combined with the other comments, I very much doubt it.:dozey:

Anyway, I know the real crux of the matter, and it's pretty pathetic, all in all. It's about time people let things go once and for all.:dozey:

Combined with the other comments, I very much doubt it.:dozey:

Anyway, I know the real crux of the matter, and it's pretty pathetic, all in all. It's about time people let things go once and for all.:dozey:

Oh here we go, I wonder what your minds cooked up for us this time. How many times have your vague theories been dis-proven? You certainly forget about them very quickly when it happens.

Oh here we go, I wonder what your minds cooked up for us this time. How many times have your vague theories been dis-proven? You certainly forget about them very quickly when it happens.

Nah, I know what I'm talking about (and I've been right on numerous occasions in the past, incidentally). It's far too much of a coincidence.

I won't go into details, but it's all to do with petty rivalries which should have been put to bed eons ago.

It's all pretty sad, really.:dozey:

Guest howyousawtheworld
sloppy seconds for Hansen :laugh3:

He gets Lawro.

Oh and piss off to those who want this locked.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Anyhow it is indeed a certain Welshman from Man Utd. Why was he not in the squad for the Man City semi final? And that miss against Newcastle last week.

Oh and the actor's Ewan McGregor.

Anyhow it is indeed a certain Welshman from Man Utd. Why was he not in the squad for the Man City semi final? And that miss against Newcastle last week.

Oh and the actor's Ewan McGregor.

Really? Thanks for letting us know. I only knew about the "Welshman".:rolleyes:

I have to say I was very disappointed to hear it was him, though, as I had always had a lot of respect for the way he had conducted himself throughout his career.

Just goes to show.................................. :(

If you were "right", wouldn't you be a mod now since you asked for it last time you thought there was a big conspiracy trying to kill coldplaying? :lol:

since when finding a thread boring is such a big deal?

Nah, I know what I'm talking about

Hmmm he must be directly informed about the situation.

It's far too much of a coincidence.

Oh no wait he's just making a load of presumptions and vaguely linking them together.

The Coldplaying Illuminati shall live on!

If you were "right", wouldn't you be a mod now since you asked for it last time you thought there was a big conspiracy trying to kill coldplaying?

There's a number of things he's made his 'theories' on and it never turns out to be right or have anything to back it. The main reason he's shut up about them is not because he's remaining silent out of respect for keeping the peace (This is Mark afterall) it's so his vague nutjob conspiracies aren't highlighted and eventually fade to nothing and forgotten about.