June 3, 201115 yr ahuevo!! ahuevo!! ahuevo culeros!!! la escuchamos!! we hear it!!! ahuevo!! yeahhhhhhhhh amazing song!!!
June 3, 201115 yr yes!! again!! the radio 1 is great!! they are playing the song again!!! I wanna cry!!! this is so excited!!
June 3, 201115 yr OMG!!!!! I love it!!!! Wish I was able to go the festivals; I bet it will be awesome live. I have a feeling I will have this on repeat on their website until I can get the MP3 on iTunes Saturday night.
June 3, 201115 yr Pretty disappointed with Coldplay at the moment. Let's face it, this track is pretty awful. Looks like the lyrics were a good indication of the quality of the song.
June 3, 201115 yr i tought it was a sady song because of the title but is happy and invite me to move my body!! Every Drop is a Waterfall is a great song!! thanks coldplay!! you are the best in this life
June 3, 201115 yr Author Think of the dancing people are gonna be doing when this is played at the festivals! It's awesome!
June 3, 201115 yr Pretty disappointed with Coldplay at the moment. Let's face it, this track is pretty awful. Looks like the lyrics were a good indication of the quality of the song. I was underwhelmed after the first listen. IDK. Listen again. I love it! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kf_6BWcOOg&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (Official)[/ame]
June 3, 201115 yr It was nothing like I expected. Some of the lyrics I still think aren't great. But it's not techno, and it's not dance. It's incredibly good. :]
June 3, 201115 yr It was nothing like I expected. Some of the lyrics I still think aren't great. But it's not techno, and it's not dance. It's incredibly good. :]
June 3, 201115 yr i think i'm in love for anyone who missed it http://www.facebook.com/PinkpopFestival?sk=app_57675755167
June 3, 201115 yr Think of the dancing people are gonna be doing when this is played at the festivals! It's awesome! Think of the remixes!
June 3, 201115 yr I think everyone will feel a little underwhelmed on first listen, but that is because there has been a massive build up to the song. But after a few listens it gets better and better!
June 3, 201115 yr I liked it the second time much better. I was afraid the first time because the intro is kind of techno-y that it was going to be a dance track, but then Jonny's guitar kicked in and it was AMAZING!! :o By the way I'm already on my 4th listen :P
Create an account or sign in to comment