🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

2011 Live Shows in Online

jeremyy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I tried to watch a stream from iTunes on my pc and it didn't work

. . . Then again, I have a Windows :thinking: I might have to kidnap my dad's Apple

EDIT: GAH! The software needs updated :bigcry:

Just click update then. :) It doesn't charge you anything and doesn't take too long. :)

itunes11.jpg

Friday's iTunes Festival show to stream live worldwide

19 July 2011 4:39 pm

Watch the show live online on your computer or Apple device

logo.png

Good afternoon. This Friday (July 22), Coldplay will perform at London's Roundhouse venue as part of the 2011 iTunes Festival. The whole performance will stream live to all 23 countries with an iTunes Store, via iTunes on PC/Mac and on the iTunes Festival app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. For more information on how to watch, head to itunesfestival.com.

Coldplay are due on at 9.15pm BST (click here to see what time that is where you are). And do tune in at 7.45pm to see the support set from The Pierces, whose wonderful album was produced by Guy.

The show will also be broadcast live on Xfm radio, and via the station's website (NB: you'll need a UK postcode to listen online).

Anchorman

another -if we can find- details will be added in the FIRST page.

Will The Pierces also be streamed or only Coldplay,does anyone know ?!

itunes11.jpg

Friday's iTunes Festival show to stream live worldwide

19 July 2011 4:39 pm

Watch the show live online on your computer or Apple device

news_line.png

Good afternoon. This Friday (July 22), Coldplay will perform at London's Roundhouse venue as part of the 2011 iTunes Festival. The whole performance will stream live to all 23 countries with an iTunes Store, via iTunes on PC/Mac and on the iTunes Festival app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. For more information on how to watch, head to itunesfestival.com.

Coldplay are due on at 9.15pm BST (click here to see what time that is where you are).And do tune in at 7.45pm to see the support set from The Pierces, whose wonderful album was produced by Guy.

The show will also be broadcast live on Xfm radio, and via the station's website (NB: you'll need a UK postcode to listen online).

Anchorman

Hey Guys! Live shows are coming.. Most of you are going to go to these shows and sadly most of us can not... If you help us,we can watch these shows online or listen them at radio online. I saw some of the posts of members which include informations about watching or listening show online. And I decided to collect them one thread with your help.

[22-July-2011] iTunes Festival, Roundhouse, London, UK

If you read more informations in another threads or If you know informations about broadcasting ,please write them here! Thanks!

Sorry for my English

i think a guy will stream it live here:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/coldplayplusjuanes

:lol: