✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay New Era Setlist

juanif94

Ok, now that festivals dates are approaching and the new album is coming, i've been thinking what songs are they going to keep playing and what songs not.

This is the setlist of the Buenos Aires gig at their Latin America Tour of last year:

-Life In Technicolor

-Violet Hill

-Clocks

-In My Place

-Yellow

-Glass of Water

-Cemeteries of London

-Fix You

-Strawberry Swing

B-Stage

-God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (Partial Techno Remix)

-Talk (Partial Techno Remix)

-The Hardest Part (Chris Solo Piano)

-Postcards From Far Away (Chris Solo Piano)

-Viva La Vida

-Lost!

C-stage

-Death Will Never Conquer (Acoustic - sung by Will)

-Billie Jean (Michael Jackson cover) (Acoustic)

-Don Quixote (first time ever)

-Viva La Vida (remix version)

Encore:

-Politik

-Lovers In Japan

-Death And All His Friends

Encore 2:

-The Scientist

-Life In Technicolor ii

-The Escapist (Outro Tape)

So, what songs from this setlist do you think they will continue playing, and what songs not, and what songs will be added from previous albums?

Bring on LP5!!

^ Is "Lost!" really good enough to play twice? :lol:

There are certain "safe" songs thanks to immense popularity, and then there's some we can expect to be rotated. Not everything from the Viva tour will survive ("42", for instance, is probably toast). Still, I'd better damn well continue to get "Politik" at every show I go to. :whip:

VLV,Clocks, Fix You, Politik, In My Place, Yellow, The Scientist will always be played I think

Perhaps also Strawberry Swing, DAAHF and Shiver, they seem to like those songs very much(I do also!)

^ Is "Lost!" really good enough to play twice? :lol:

There are certain "safe" songs thanks to immense popularity, and then there's some we can expect to be rotated. Not everything from the Viva tour will survive ("42", for instance, is probably toast). Still, I'd better damn well continue to get "Politik" at every show I go to. :whip:

haha :D Okay change the second Lost and put Politik.. I wish they begin the concert with Politik :thinking:

I'd guess the first festival shows will be similar to the Christmas gigs with a couple of new songs thrown in. Once the new album is out, more new stuff and only the Viva singles will remain. And the old favourites off course.

i can see shiver making a return because it seems to be on popular demand, i think there is actually a chance that everything's not lost because when you see it played at glasto in the past it went down really well and is a feel good summery song. I don't think LIT will stay or 42 infact i can see just VLV and DAAHF or Lost! being kept. I think/hope it's going to be quite a retro setlist with this new single added too. BRING ON THE 10TH OF JULY!

Guest howyousawtheworld

I may be in a minority but I couldn't care less whether they never played Shiver again. But I like Squibby's suggestion of Everything's Not Lost. I'd love to see Spies given a few shots again. In terms of Viva La Vida tour songs - could just be Viva La Vida, Lovers In Japan and one of or both of Violet Hill and Lost.