✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay bumper sticker in new Foo Fighters video

1der

They wouldn't have been able to use the name 'Coldplay' on a bumper sticker unless it had the band's seal of approval. and even if they're on EMI and share the label then the label wouldn't want their own acts showing each other in a bad light, so again, it would go back to the band. I've never read any stories about the foo's or Coldplay having mutual respect of feuds of any sort, but that photo of chris and dave above is enough to prove that there's no bad vibes coming from either camps. two different styles of musician can still respect each others body of work. I think there's something quite poetic about that.

Laughed out loud when I saw that. Then I thought, "I wonder if Coldplaying will take this well." Pleasantly surprised that they are. :)

Seriously, though, I dare Coldplay to make a music video this awesome.

Dave Grohl cracks me up. Still recall the South Bank Show (now pulled from Youtube) where he pops in the boys' dressing room at the Grammys and says "What are you guys doin'?" I forget their reply, Will said something about being louder than Grohl.