✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop might NOT be on LP5! (The Oracle Answers)

Guest Osaka Sun

I think it´s very realistic... Im sure we won´t get any infos now. Maybe in 5-6 weeks some more details for LP5 but nothing else. And I really doubt that they play the half album 3 months before the release is near... so: Yep, I´ll laugh, too :)

Well the questions is, will other songs be on this album? Yeah they played a few songs in Germany, but I bet at the end only 2-3 songs will be on the album... I think maybe Charlie Brown and Major Minus... because the other songs are not as good as I would think for a Coldplay Album. Because at the moment we all think every new song is an album song... which I bet is not.

What do you think? Why should they leak half of LP5 when the release is not near... not even the title is clear... also Chris Martin said that they have like 50 songs and they had to decide which to put on LP5... and if not even EtiaW is clear... then I guess we will see a whole new album.

AH, come on Coldplay... just tell us what it´s all about and when to expect LP5... this here sucks -.-

Ehy?''..... What happen whit "Princess of china",,, is very amazing too...

I agree with Vitamin. All songs sound amazing, but I also do not believe they would give so many new tracks away months before release date, so what gives? I am not sure but this is certainly contradictory info as all songs are clearly strong and if these new songs are B-sides, well Coldplay´s LP5 will the be record of the bloody century!

I agree with Vitamin. All songs sound amazing, but I also do not believe they would give so many new tracks away months before release date, so what gives? I am not sure but this is certainly contradictory info as all songs are clearly strong and if these new songs are B-sides, well Coldplay´s LP5 will the be record of the bloody century!

It may not be so far away after all. But it probably is.

Check it out: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77209

It may not be so far away after all. But it probably is.

Check it out: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77209

Nah, that seems highly unlikely.

Most of the new songs we've seen will definitely be on the album.

(Again, let's make abstraction of the song ETIAW, I know, I still can't help bashing that song in every post I make :p)

This has been said before. They will try to leave an impression that's as good as possible with their live appearances. So they will play the better new songs. And they will try to make the LP as good as possible. So they will include the better new songs. Saying they would play new stuff that won't be on the album just to keep us from being spoiled, makes little sense to me.

Interesting how some of you are saying "Charlie Brown and Major Minus will be on the album for sure" with no mention of Hurts Like Heaven. If anything, I could see it being lead single from the album given the massive stage arrangements with the walking man and the satellite in the back.

They did trim the amount of material down, right? Did they have fifty songs after that or was that the number they were reducing? I mean either way, if they don't put out an EP with b-sides or make it a double album, they could do a sort of Kid A/Amnesiac thing going on. Make their "masterpiece" album for their creative aesthetics, tour a good deal over a year's length, break for a little bit to finish these songs and then release a more intricate, experimental album to compliment its counterpart. I mean, from what this album is sounding it feels complementary to Viva La Vida rather than a next step (Princess of China = Lost + Lovers In Japan, Hurts Like Heaven = Life In Technicolor + Chinese Sleep Chant...) but I could be wrong.

If ETIAW didn't make it, then so be it. If it does, then okay! I trust their judgement.