✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 going to be awesome or epic?

Major_Love

Hi guys,

I talk to an admin of the site about a new poll idea and I should just try it.

As you surely know we heard 5-6 new tracks at the festivals Rock am Ring and Rock im Park.

If they are on the album what do you think with regard to the new songs? LP 5 is going to be awesome???

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld

Well if you think the songs are shit - there's a big chance you'll think the album is shit. If you think the songs are awesome there's a big chance you'll think the album is awesome. Calm down! It ain't near to release yet!

Well if you think the songs are shit - there's a big chance you'll think the album is shit. If you think the songs are awesome there's a big chance you'll think the album is awesome. Calm down! It ain't near to release yet!

Of course...its just interesting for me...that's it. ;)

I know. :P I'm not sure yet. I usually consider awesome and epic to be sort of the same thing, so I guess both?

Yeah, decide between epic/awesome, maybe and no. :)

@juan

Yeah thanks, but it is interesting to hear your suggestions at this point...later you will see if you were right. ;)

Guest howyousawtheworld

Regardless of other people's opinions on these new songs at the end of the day that doesn't matter. What matters is what you personally think of them. And don't let anyone try to force you into believing they are shit or great.

Regardless of other people's opinions on these new songs at the end of the day that doesn't matter. What matters is what you personally think of them. And don't let anyone try to force you into believing they are shit or great.

this.

And? :P

Its not for MY assessment, it is just intereseting what YOU think about that question at THIS point of the development. ;)

@juan

Yeah thanks, but it is interesting to hear your suggestions at this point...later you will see if you were right. ;)

Yeah I know and I voted for what I think right now, although i'm thinking that I should have voted For sure, YES! :lol:

The album is going to be epic, that's a fact :P

Is that you, Chris? :P

The album is going to be epic, that's a fact :P

1. That's an opinion, not a fact.

2. You can't make a solid opinion on a album based on a chunk of live songs. You don't know which songs will be on there, or what order they'll be in, or even how the studio recordings will differ from the live versions. That seems a bit farfetched to me.

No - because it's Coldplay, of course!:D

Since when does that mean anything? You could be one of the world's top bands and still make a horrible album.