✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 going to be awesome or epic?

Major_Love

THIS. Coldplay's darkest songs are their best (and, unfortunately, their most underrated)

Indeed, and lol, I really meant to say Spies instead of Sparks, I still mess up those two titles all the time. But you can add Sparks to that list aswell, of course. :P

That being said, I wonder if LP5 will feature such songs. I liked Cemeteries of London on VLV, but not as much as the tracks mentioned earlier.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, and lol, I really meant to say Spies instead of Sparks, I still mess up those two titles all the time. But you can add Sparks to that list aswell, of course. :P

That being said, I wonder if LP5 will feature such songs. I liked Cemeteries of London on VLV, but not as much as the tracks mentioned earlier.

Ah, well Spies is good, too :lol:!

Yep. Cemeteries and Violet Hill were the best tracks on Viva (although the fangirl in me thinks that Chris' voice on Yes was absolutely flippin' fantastic! :P )

Not even Us Against The World? :( But it's so . . . . . . Parachutes-y :P

Now, I feel a little bit depressed and less optimistic...why I voted "For sure, Yes!"???

I think LP5 is going to be ..."Mhhhheeehhh"... :\:veryangry2::thinking::stunned:

I don't think the songs heard last concerts will be on the next album except 1-2....Major Minus seems to be on LP5. It sounds too good.

And i expect the release of LP5 won't be before next year (apr-jun). Currently CP is checking out the sound and the feedback.

I don't hope we already heard 4-5 songs from the next album. In this case it would be very dissapointing.

1. It's a fact, for me

2. Maybe, but still I think is going to be awesome.

1. How can you say an album's definitely going to be awesome to you when you don't have an album to reference to?

2. Oh well, whatever floats your boat.

You can't, but you can have a vague idea at least.

Yeah, vague. Very vague.

True, but Coldplay aren't just any top band.:smug:

Some people would argue against that statement. I'm not going to get into that, however, because the only thing that would result from this is having people tell me that I'm a Coldplay hater when I'm not.

i still have to wait for the whole meal to be served on the table to give a proper rate, but so far the starters are not convincing me.

Yeah, me neither. I really shouldn't have listened to the live recordings, but I decided to, anyway, and they didn't do anything for me. I at least know, however, that a lot of it has to do with how insanely picky I am about live music. I'm just gonna wait for the album and see what happens.

the new songs will be gathered together as an ep. Lp5 is a whole different thing

you think that cause they did eps recently?

if they end doing it as a the idea of a meal as La Pulqueria did on their last work (3 eps forming a whole album) i'll become a graffiti person or run a clairvoyance parlour.

how could you know that?

That would be interesting, yes. :P

---------------

Maybe another idea: This 5-6 songs are in focus for the last 2-3 songs of the LP and they want to check the reactions of the crowd and decide after that?! :D:D

1. How can you say an album's definitely going to be awesome to you when you don't have an album to reference to?

2. Oh well, whatever floats your boat.

1. Because I want to say it, everybody can share their opinion here. And the thread was asking that so I answered it. As many people say, if you don't like my opinion don't read it ;)

2. Sorry, I don't make posts to satisfy you or other people on this forum, I just post what I think :)

You're putting words in my mouth. I never said anything about disliking your opinion, nor did I ask you to post something merely to satisfy me (whatever the hell that means). I have no idea where you got that from, but it's wrong. I only asked you a question and gave a response to your opinion that basically said, "Fine, whatever you want." I didn't think that the question would be that hard to answer, nor did I think what I said gave any sort of indication that I was annoyed.

Maybe all of these new songs are actually b-sides and the actual songs will be mind-blowingly epic :wink3:

That would be awesome because we would still be able to listen to the studio versions of the new songs and the actual songs will be even better, and all of this combined = eargasm :awesome:

i think the album will be awesome as the previous 4.. i'm sure about that.. i'm waiting everyday for an album news but... i cant wait until october.. they cant return with video, festival and songs in june and then release the album on october.. i hope it won't be so..and i think every songs they played live will be on the album for the guitar, bass & piano writes and because i remember 2002 tour, when they went out with new songs live in summer and then they released the album on august.. c'mon cp..

You're putting words in my mouth. I never said anything about disliking your opinion, nor did I ask you to post something merely to satisfy me (whatever the hell that means). I have no idea where you got that from, but it's wrong. I only asked you a question and gave a response to your opinion that basically said, "Fine, whatever you want." I didn't think that the question would be that hard to answer, nor did I think what I said gave any sort of indication that I was annoyed.

They only answer to opinions like theirs. He basically ignored your post and his comeback to it will be "I was bored blah blah blah" which is pretty weak and silly. They don't respond when you have a valid point, like this post I'm quoting.

They only answer to opinions like theirs. He basically ignored your post and his comeback to it will be "I was bored blah blah blah" which is pretty weak and silly. They don't respond when you have a valid point, like this post I'm quoting.

omg, here we go again.