✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 going to be awesome or epic?

Major_Love

Exactly! also, Debs said they don't even have a final tracklist yet, so no one knows if all these new songs will be part of it.

Eh, would be pretty stupid if they keep playing these new songs at the festivals and don't include those in the album. I mean I dunno, I don't really understand the whole movement before having the album 100% finished.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because there are some voicees which said that the new stuff isn't so good as you said... :P

Don't listen to them!:smug:

1. Because I want to say it, everybody can share their opinion here. And the thread was asking that so I answered it. As many people say, if you don't like my opinion don't read it ;)

2. Sorry, I don't make posts to satisfy you or other people on this forum, I just post what I think :)

:cool:

Anyway...

the new songs are really growing on me! I can't wait to hear the studio versions! :dance:

:D

omg, here we go again.

:nod:

too bad there will not be simple but awesome songs like this one on this new album

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ugrGg7MfeQ&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - In My Place (Live Tokyo 2009) (High Quality video) (HQ)‬‏[/ame]

They only answer to opinions like theirs. He basically ignored your post and his comeback to it will be "I was bored blah blah blah" which is pretty weak and silly. They don't respond when you have a valid point, like this post I'm quoting.

I don't understand why some of these people are being so hostile towards what I'm saying. It's not like I'm being mean. :shrug:

*momface*

There should be a smiley for this. :nod:

I agree. :nod:

i voted maybe because you knever know :D

Sometimes live versions are even better then the studio versions.

And the word 'EPIC' is really something i hate because only by using the word people overhype the product.

Never overhype things because it's (just) music it's the entertainment industry.

The only EPIC thing is the world and the universe nothing can beat that and we know it.

too bad there will not be simple but awesome songs like this one on this new album

1000% agree with this, 'in my place' is an underrated coldplay song in my opinion.

Best song of LP2 but the B-Side 'I Ran Away'' is even better.:cool:

In My Place is the worst song on AROBTTH. It's boring. There is NOTHING good about the lyrics. The riff is fun at first, but get's really old by the end. :nod: Coldplay's second weakest single, behind What If.

1000% agree with this, 'in my place' is an underrated coldplay song in my opinion.

One of the best Coldplay songs of all, and featuring one of the best intros ever.

I never tire of hearing it. It hits the mark every time. I'd be far more disappointed if that, rather than "Yellow", was omitted from a live set.;)

One of the best Coldplay songs of all, and featuring one of the best intros ever.

I never tire of hearing it. It hits the mark every time. I'd be far more disappointed if that, rather than "Yellow", was omitted from a live set.;)

Meh, I actually don't really care for In My Place or Yellow *ducks oncoming blows*

And Gravity is perhaps the most underrated song in the world (along with Prospekt's March and Spies) :awesome:

In My Place is the worst song on AROBTTH. It's boring. There is NOTHING good about the lyrics. The riff is fun at first, but get's really old by the end. :nod: Coldplay's second weakest single, behind What If.

ah ah ah sure and every teardrop is a wa wa wa waterfall is a masterpiece :laugh3:

Anyone still thinks about Wedding Bells or Christmas Lights ?

I hope there will be some songs like this on the album.

And I prefer 'awesome', because I think 'epic' is more for Viva. Viva had reverb and echoes, a whole different atmosphere than the new songs (in my opinion).

But the new ones are great because they are not so 'heavy' in terms of the meaning and such things, ETIAW for example, very easy to dance/sing/feeling good to

but it's not simple or boring.

I'm hoping the best and I'm confident they will do great.

sounds like a formal letter... sorry, was not meant that way :laugh3: