✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[22-July-2011] iTunes Festival, Roundhouse, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, if I get the tickets off my friend's friend would I still be let in? Because he has mentioned that both tickets has his name on and he is unable to go. Thoughts?

Apparently,they are checking the name on the ticket and ask for an ID at the door. But if I were you,I'd still try it,you might get lucky and manage to get in.

You could ask him to make a copy of his ID and write below some words like that he's unable to attend and would like to assign / devolve the tickets to you.

If they'll really check intensely you could try it with that. :)

I think that's a really good idea and there's nothing to lose so I'd definitely try it. Hope you can get in.

Hey!! :hug:

If you'll actually manage to get in: Have tons of fun and come back and report please!

Hope you're doing well. :nice:

I miss London so much, can't believe I haven't been there yet in 2011. :bigcry:

Money's the problem right now but if an irresistible opportunity arises... I'm sure I'll see you then given your luck hehe :lol:

Guys, if I get the tickets off my friend's friend would I still be let in? Because he has mentioned that both tickets has his name on and he is unable to go. Thoughts?

I.phoned.the round house cos.was in a similar situation and they said tickets could only be used by the person.named.on.the ticket with photo idand there would be no exceptions then hung up ! So if u are coming from along way may be a big risk

I.phoned.the round house cos.was in a similar situation and they said tickets could only be used by the person.named.on.the ticket with photo idand there would be no exceptions then hung up ! So if u are coming from along way may be a big risk

Oooh good information to know. Thanks

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::da

I can't believe how badly run this has been - all competitions not even announcing they have picked the winners or who they are :(

I'm very sorry to say (because you are genuine) that I think you won't get in - I'm not sure I'd even bother trying :(

There seem to be three checks to get in. The first two are on the doors, and the third is at the computer where they scan your ticket for the name and then check it against your photo ID (to make sure you haven't photoshopped the name on the ticket). They can do this because most tickets are for 'guests' who have blank tickets - named tickets seem to be a huge minority (a few hundred out of a total crowd of over five thousand) so they can take the time to do this.

The consensus seems to be that if you have named tickets and are not the person named on them you will NOT get in. I would probably try it myself, but with zero expectation. If you look similar to your friend can you borrow his photo ID?

I completely agree with this policy to combat touts, but think it's ridiculous in honest cases (like your own).

So what about this competition open to residents of other countries as well?!

Wasn't it 2 x 2 tickets PLUS transportation they were giving away?

But they only announced one winner called Andrew M.?!?? :confused:

Sure I had hopes but if it wouldn't be me, I was hoping to see at least one 'familiar' name winning any of these tickets ... :(