✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[22-July-2011] iTunes Festival, Roundhouse, London, UK

Jenjie

Seriously, if I see ANY of those " Only way is Essex" tossbags making their way into this gig, well the consequences will NOT be good.....thats all I can say!! As a long time fan, living in Dublin, I'd do anything to ensure I got to this gig....recession or not! What a priviledge to see them in such a great venue. Best of luck to all the real fans who manage to make it :-))

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are there no tickets whatsoever being sold for this (charity auctions, to industry bods, anything?) They're all being handed out? About a hundred-odd via iTunes and the Coldplay site - and the rest to insiders/guests?

Obviously I'd really dearly love to go and am searching high and low for a ticket or two, but my immovable policy is to buy or sell only at face value...it's going to be hard to tempt anyone to 'sell' to me if there's nothing on the ticket :cry:

It all makes you sick really, doesn't it? One gig in London this summer. Virtually zero chance to go :(

doesn't say anywhere on the website that I can see.

based on all the shows so far, Coldplay's set'll be around 9pm. Pierces'll come on around 7.45pm.

i've seen some ppl say that at past iTunes Festivals, there were ppl who'd shown up at the door to queue to get in in the incredible likelihood that there might be spares/returns/no-shows. but you'd have to be there incredibly early on the day & may not be able to get in after all the waiting.

personally, i'm not going to take up this possibility...the gig's on a Friday so i'm at work til 6pm. & it's not a surefire thing i'll get in so am not taking the day off just for it.

but if you're really hard up to go & are free on the day, i guess you could try your luck.

Are you guys able to watch the previous iTunes festivals performances? I am not and am very worried that the player is not working for me. It opens perfectly but then nor the video and audio start. Please help. I really want to fix this before next Friday!

Uh-oh. I can't watch it on my laptop either. When I click on a performance a warning pops up that says 'this computer does not support iTunes live streaming'

:uhoh: Anyone know how to fix this issue?

EDIT: :facepalm: I just opened the player via the iTunes website and it says that the streaming is only available for residents in the UK :bigcry:

I can on my iPhone, even live (I tried with White Lies two days ago), but I can't on my pc, though a warning comes up saying I can't...after I downloaded and installed the latest version of iTunes mind you.

Uh-oh. I can't watch it on my laptop either. When I click on a performance a warning pops up that says 'this computer does not support iTunes live streaming'

EDIT: :facepalm: I just opened the player via the iTunes website and it says that the streaming is only available for residents in the UK :bigcry:

I also tried on my iPad and it was not possible.

Anybody knows how to fix this, please!!!???

I'm thinking that since it is an iTunes event, you need to have the ability to download the iTunes Festival app in order to watch the live streams or even the past concerts. I have the app on my iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and it works fine.

Are you guys able to watch the previous iTunes festivals performances? I am not and am very worried that the player is not working for me. It opens perfectly but then nor the video and audio start. Please help. I really want to fix this before next Friday!

cant either

maybe because of being in S.america

Did you download the app? It works fine on my iPhone and iPad using the iTunes festival app to play.

I'm thinking that since it is an iTunes event, you need to have the ability to download the iTunes Festival app in order to watch the live streams or even the past concerts. I have the app on my iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and it works fine.

Yep, I obviously have the app in my iPad and can't watch. It is a big shame.

I was watching the hour long highlights show on ITV 2 yesterday, in that hour they did 5 tracks from the various shows in the past week, 2 interviews with song cut up (bit of song - bit of chat - bit of song etc), a couple other interviews with various "celebrities" (OMG I've been a life-long fan of whatever band it is I got free tickets for) and adverts.

Bah ITV 2