Poll: What will Chris do/say tonight that will make us :facepalm:

Mimixxx

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
He'll comment about how far they've come because they are on the Pyramid Stage on Saturday whilst Radiohead will be on one of the smaller stages tonight.

Surprised to learn they made an appearance. They kept that one quiet.

for sure he's going to dance on ETIAW, he's going to change some of the lyrics (like he always does) on Politik and maybe other songs, he's going to scream "Jonnyboy" 5 times almost and...

...................give a rendition of "Singing In The Rain" or "Mud, Glorious Mud"?:rolleyes:

My guess is he'll try to make up lyrics as an intro to Yellow or something, and they'll end up being very awkward.

Thats my favorite :facepalm: moment!

I love when he tries to come up with new lyrics on stage but they are ALWAYS very very strange and funny! :lol:

I´ll never the forget the lyrics at the end of Fix You @ 2005´s Glasto, it was precious!

And I love the new dance, tho it is a bit embarassing:wacko:

for sure he's going to dance on ETIAW, he's going to change some of the lyrics (like he always does) on Politik and maybe other songs, he's going to scream "Jonnyboy" 5 times almost and...

maybe on god put a smile upon your face WILLIAAMM!! then guitars and drums!

on In My Place JONNY BOYY!!! then jonny comes :) Viva la Vida tour classics!

I love when he tries to come up with new lyrics on stage but they are ALWAYS very very strange and funny! :lol:

I´ll never the forget the lyrics at the end of Fix You @ 2005´s Glasto, it was precious!

It was brilliant. One of the best ever.:D

It'll be great, whatever it is that he does :awesome: Normally when I listen to live songs I skip the intro and everything where the singer is talking, but I almost enjoy that moment with Coldplay because Chris is so random and hilarious :laugh4:

Same here.:cool: