✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Poll: What will Chris do/say tonight that will make us :facepalm:

Mimixxx

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld

He dances like he is desperately needing the toilet or as though someone has stamped on his stubbed toe. :laugh3: Either way it looks like he's properly ******ed out of his tits as though he's downed a bottle of vodka before going on stage but at least it shows he's living the music! I don't think anyone can fault that!

Him screaming "Jonnyyyy Boy" just before all of Jonny's solos :blank:

Fixed. And it's actually cool.

I love how he mentioned how rich he is at Rock Am Ring. That was funny. :laugh3:

He will do weird dances for sure. An awkward intro too.

Can anybody show some footage of where he sings "FUCKING ship"?

Fixed. And it's actually cool.

I love how he mentioned how rich he is at Rock Am Ring. That was funny. :laugh3:

He will do weird dances for sure. An awkward intro too.

Can anybody show some footage of where he sings "FUCKING ship"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADm8UbC0nDM]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - PINKPOP HQ - Violet Hill 2011‬‏[/ame]

around 2:18 :wacko:

and actually, it sounds more like he says "fucking shit" in this one. :P

"THANKYOU FOR GIVING US OUR JOB, OUR BIG HOUSES AND CARS AND THINGS! ENJOY YOUR WET TENTS" [Chris Martin, 25th June 2011]

This! :lol: I just don't know why he keeps saying the job thing :blank:

The money thing in Germany was so funny. I would pay to see Guy's (especially Guy's) Jonny's and Will's faces at that moment :D

And the fucking thing in Violet Hill was pretty cool too :wacko:

mmmm how about this

Hah. "Please, this is Glastonbury, we've been waiting for this for so long and I'm a bit nervous, now don't ruin it for us."

So funny about Chris is that he seems so insecure at some times, and at other times he's like the most confident person in the world, even a bit cocky perhaps. Is he just faking his modesty?

So funny about Chris is that he seems so insecure at some times, and at other times he's like the most confident person in the world, even a bit cocky perhaps. Is he just faking his modesty?

Maybe he's partly schizophrenic :idea2:

:freak:

The U2 after glow will be over with so he will be a googly eyed over Thom and go on about RH and try do a spazzy Thom Like dance and it just won't work, ehhhhhh

and dancing to Beyonce, badly

edit - but we will still love him anyway, would not want him any other way

The 'fucking ship' nonsense.

Ruins the whole song for me, and is deadly embarrassing - trying to be a Gallagher and failing utterly; even pond scum could do a more convincing impression (whatever 'pond scum' are - but it sounds good!) It makes me cringe, embarrassed to be a fan, and not want to see them live again (seriously - it's rotten).

The 'fucking ship' nonsense.

Ruins the whole song for me, and is deadly embarrassing - trying to be a Gallagher and failing utterly; even pond scum could do a more convincing impression (whatever 'pond scum' are - but it sounds good!) It makes me cringe, embarrassed to be a fan, and not want to see them live again (seriously - it's rotten).

settle down hahahaha

I think for shits and giggles Chris should hop on will's set, Will take his guitar/singing/piano and johnny slaps on guy's base, and guy gets johnny's guitar, and then play clocks/yellow/in my place/ haha

After what Bono did today with singing Yellow, He'll probably sing a part from a U2 song:D

And say something like: ''This is the band we've always wanted to be, I'm sorry we're not that good looking and not have so many hits''

After what Bono did today with singing Yellow, He'll probably sing a part from a U2 song:D

And say something like: ''This is the band we've always wanted to be, I'm sorry we're not that good looking and not have so many hits''

THIS is bound to happen. :rolleyes: