✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Poll: What will Chris do/say tonight that will make us :facepalm:

Mimixxx

We all know that our lovely, eccentric Mr Martin likes to run his mouth at times and has a tendancy to do/say silly things in high pressure situations.

So since it doesn't get much more high pressure than headlining Glastonbury on a Saturday night with a set which includes a fair amount of new material, what do you think it will be :wacky:

I'd like to point out that I was dared by Mr Coldplaying himself busybeeburns to make this poll, you don't get off scot free Ian :P

NB: This poll is in jest, don't take it seriously. Just some light relief from a heavy few Coldplaying weeks :nice:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Osaka Sun

a) After Rock am Ring, I don't expect it. :P

b) Nah, Chris is a U2 fanboy!

c) He's a little more mature since then...

e) He'll do SOMETHING.

I'm expecting option d) but doing the "Princess of China" dance. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJCJe8hRFrM]YouTube - ‪Princess of China - Coldplay live at Rock im Park in Nuremberg 2011‬‏[/ame]

Declare :

"I just know you guys are staring at my ever receding hairline, I've convinced myself all the new material is shit and we're just going to play Yellow 17 times in a row...cue the chartreuse lights aaaaaand.. ..........go"

haha yes

:lol:

I go for the spastic dance AND and and... some awkward intro :blush:

*laugh loudly* :D :D

he'll mention about how f*cked up new songs. 'you don't have to listen them. now we're gonna doing one more song it's called trouble.'

everybody screams

he'll mention about how f*cked up new songs. 'you don't have to listen them. now we're gonna doing one more song it's called trouble.'

everybody screams

Bahahahah oh man I can see this SO happen! :laugh3:

oh he will do or tell something, for sure, but I think that he is soooo good in putting himself in a hole he digs himself that we can't even imagine what it will be :laugh3::laugh3: but i'm sure I will laugh anyway

maybe he will announce the release date of LP5!!! :) (on a very unconventional way)

giving that in 2005 he wrote Micheal Eavis on his legs to thank him:P, I am pretty much prepare to any way to announce it :rolleyes:

giving that in 2005 he wrote Micheal Eavis on his legs to thank him:P, I am pretty much prepare to any way to announce it :rolleyes:

he will write someting on his body :D maybe about their favourite saxophone player, Clarence "Big Man" Clemons.