✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sound at end of song

footyfan10

I don't know how you guys can make out any words :shrug: To me it just sounds like 'vvvt vvvt vvvt'

I think it's just an alien-ish noise that the guys came up with.

Yes, I do believe it is "To Mars", but are you even sure it is a voice? 'Cause I'm on the grey zone

am' i deaf? i don't hear a voice. it sounds like space sound...

if you don't listen to it with headphones, then you can really only hear this sort of whirring noise (which actually reminds me of the ending of Antlers by Apparatjik :P), but if you're listening through headphones you can hear that and Chris's voice repeating what i'm pretty certain is, "to Mars."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hmmm. It is definitely the same thing repeating. Has to be somewhat important if they have it repeat so much. Sounds kind of like 'your' or 'us'. :\ First I thought it sounded like 'yeah', but 'you are' seems to fit. Unless it is 'to mars'! Ugh. Listening to the end on repeat, in the dark, after I watched the science channel is really giving me the creeps, I must admit! *shivers* Haha 'bout to flip on a happy song now! :P lol Hope I won't be having a nightmare about Mars tonight.

I don't have a headphone here now so I can't hear it, but it's quite funny to watch you guys discussing about it because those guesses are really far-off...

You see, the possibilities include things like "to mars" or "the two of us" or "priscila" or "verinaba", which are very, VERY distinct...

• 3 weeks later...