✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your favourite song out of Coldplay's Glastonbury 2011 performance? :Poll Added:

Zeya

For me it was between this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjMymzSbWRY]YouTube - ‪Coldplay Shiver (Glastonbury 2011)‬‏[/ame]

and this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z17Np5izl78]YouTube - ‪Coldplay Life Is For living (Glastonbury 2011)‬‏[/ame]

:heart:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God Put a Smile Upon Your Face. It was awesome. I love the new arrangement.

EDIT: Nope. Politik. Haha it will always be my favorite Coldplay song. And live it's awesome.

Actually, can I just say the whole thing was awesome? :)

Hurts Like Heaven + Yellow at the start :) It was before the nerves kicked in and the audience fell asleep. An exception for the end of the show.

But I'm sad they didn't do Cemeteries of London and Lovers In Japan..

Hurts Like Heaven + Yellow at the start :)

Wow really? :shocked2: I thought the guys were very uncomfortable with Hurts Like Heaven in the beginning - to me it didn't work at all as the opener!

Absolutely loved to hear Shiver live again, ETIAW surprised me positively and GPASUYF was AWESOME too. Actually like 80% of the songs were perfect and lovely, so it's hard to pick the one... :)

Wow really? :shocked2: I thought the guys were very uncomfortable with Hurts Like Heaven in the beginning - to me it didn't work at all as the opener!

Coldplay should put HLH almost at the and of the setlist. It would look awesome with the walking man and the light in the dark and a glowing pyramid!

Maybe it is weird, but one of the greatest things about Coldplay Live is how authentic Chris is considering they are world famous rock stars; so for me, Us Against the World was my favorite. Even though they messed it up, itt was charming and genuine, and I love that about the band.

SHIVER!!! Chris nailed those high notes like he hasn't in a very long time. And GPASUYF. LOVE the new arrangement, and glad they're done with the VLV tour techno version!

I completely agree. And Shiver would have to be one of my favorites from the performance.

I also really liked how they used the same fireworks they used in the Fix You music video when they played it.