✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The new album is called Massive Xylophones.

Crests

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the album has at least 14 songs, the setlist has not been confirmed yet, but major minus and moving to mars are there for sure. and MX and HLH are the opening tracks while MTM is the closer for the album

the recording for the MAJOR MINUS video, starts next week, because it will be a single, it is in the space, they have pretty weird but cool ideas, they will record it after rock am ring

ETIAW video july 7 (FACT)

HITS , for not saying to much...

CK ....... Golden A I(L)UFO I(L)CKMX PRINCESS OC

and again, the most important term for this album

CK

do not think it as two letters, think it as a sing

CK

The artwork, ooo the artwork its done, and it is nothing like the MM, MTM and ETIAW artworks, its totally diferent, and the album as you already know has the name i have already said 1000 times...

hints

monday morning, WEDING BELLS, and expect a surprise because of "Spanish Rain" being the secong single, this a posivility, that is not confirmed yet, but it is for sure on the album.

CK

the album has at least 14 songs, the setlist has not been confirmed yet, but major minus and moving to mars are there for sure. and MX and HLH are the opening tracks while MTM is the closer for the album

the recording for the MAJOR MINUS video, starts next week, because it will be a single, it is in the space, they have pretty weird but cool ideas, they will record it after rock am ring

ETIAW video july 7 (FACT)

HITS , for not saying to much...

CK ....... Golden A I(L)UFO I(L)CKMX PRINCESS OC

and again, the most important term for this album

CK

do not think it as two letters, think it as a sing

CK

The artwork, ooo the artwork its done, and it is nothing like the MM, MTM and ETIAW artworks, its totally diferent, and the album as you already know has the name i have already said 1000 times...

hints

monday morning, WEDING BELLS, and expect a surprise because of "Spanish Rain" being the secong single, this a posivility, that is not confirmed yet, but it is for sure on the album.

CK

Where are you now?

Jack Bauer: "ETIAW video july 7 (FACT)"

The vid's already out... think again. :P

I know it's already out. I said that because he suddenly disappeared when it was released because everybody knew he was lying. but he later popped up on another forum where he's currently being berated and may get a conviction of the chair.

I've just read an interview that after a fourteen year old girl booed ETIAW at Glastonbury, Chris Martin cried for hours and decided the band have to scrap everything they've written and start all over.

Or they will replace Brian Eno with Will.i.am.

It's still up in the air.

I've just read an interview that after a fourteen year old girl booed ETIAW at Glastonbury, Chris Martin cried for hours and decided the band have to scrap everything they've written and start all over.

Woah o_o

lol you can't HAVE anyone to confirm or answer anything. Plus, if they want to disclose any information, they'd announce it on their website, not on a fansite.

And that's the beauty of a fan site. We are all like detectives trying to figure out things before everyone else. Besides they know of our existence and they leave clues behind for us.

Whaat? I don't think this actually happened, how can you be focused in one person when there is (not literally) 1000 million people in the crowd, thats basically imposible

Didn't they scrap their old concept several months or a year in? I could swear I read that somewhere...