✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The new album is called Massive Xylophones.

Crests

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY LOOK WHAT I FOUND:

Sugar – “Healthy” Alternatives

Finding it hard to cut down on sugar? A natural alternative is a substance called Xylitol; this is a natural sugar found in fruit and vegetables, which contains 40% less calories than sugar, doesn’t affect blood sugar levels and is even beneficial for tooth cavities! There are various brand names such as “Perfect Sweet” or “Xylobrite” available online/from some supermarkets.

from http://sundialclinics.co.uk/treatments/nutrition/effective-weight-loss-tips/

-----

I can't see any sense in this Oo

MX is the Xylophon intro isnt it?

The "X" in "MX" means "[Xylo]brytes" Xylo for Xylophon but whats about the Brytes/Brites

And the "M" xD

found this..

[Xylophone]

data=0

0=Xylophone

1=Xylobrite

2=Woody Xylo

3=Steelophone

4=BrakeDrum

MX is the Xylophon intro isnt it?

The "X" in "MX" means "[Xylo]brytes" Xylo for Xylophon but whats about the Brytes/Brites

And the "M" xD

found this..

[Xylophone]

data=0

0=Xylophone

1=Xylobrite

2=Woody Xylo

3=Steelophone

4=BrakeDrum

I really like your research! It makes me think Xylophone or Xylobrite could definitely be part of the title. As weird as I think the title would sound in such a case. But regardless. Thank you for this. (:

HEY LOOK WHAT I FOUND:

Sugar – “Healthy” Alternatives

Finding it hard to cut down on sugar? A natural alternative is a substance called Xylitol; this is a natural sugar found in fruit and vegetables, which contains 40% less calories than sugar, doesn’t affect blood sugar levels and is even beneficial for tooth cavities! There are various brand names such as “Perfect Sweet” or “Xylobrite” available online/from some supermarkets.

from http://sundialclinics.co.uk/treatments/nutrition/effective-weight-loss-tips/

-----

I can't see any sense in this Oo

ahahahahahah !!!!

Thank you very much for this info ! You're great ! I laugh a lot because I am allergic to xylitol :sick2: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

I really don't think it will be called "Massive Xylobrytes". Doesn't seem possible. However...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4stzGUJACZo]YouTube - ‪Princess of China - Coldplay [HD] - Rock im Park 2011 (title of new album spoiled?!)‬‏[/ame]

2:09-2:14 has me very worried that this album name will be dreadful... :anxious:

^Read this video comentaries:

JoseRengifo1994

MX and M-Xylobrytes are both abreviations of Mutagenic Xylobrytes. That's the name of the new album, Chris said it in that interview, but the interview was censored. In the censored version, he says that "is hard to spell".

COLDPLAYER1314's or whatever name he uses Youtube account? INTERVIEW? CENSORED? HAHAHAHAHAHA

there's no way they're going to name it after an instrument. And actually I can't say that because I don't know for sure but that's so unlike them I think. Although, I know people are speculating and anxious to find out every little detail [: But. I remember when X&Y was "Zero Theory" and VlVoDaAHF was "Famous Old Painters"..

I thought Viva La Vida was LeftRightLeftRightLeft