✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin on Ryan Seacrest 29 June 2011

wolstenfierce

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woah woah woah. Hurts like Heaven and Charlie Brown are really good songs. I do know what you mean though I miss the piano tunes with a bit of guitar.

us against the world is good too...still wrapping my head around major minus but that doesnt mean its bad

woah woah woah. Hurts like Heaven and Charlie Brown are really good songs. I do know what you mean thought I miss the piano tunes with a bit of guitar.

us against the world is good too...still wrapping my head around major minus but that doesnt mean its bad

agreed. i love the intro to hurts like heaven :laugh3:

agreed. i love the intro to hurts like heaven :laugh3:

Both songs have really great guitar riffs. when I heard them I knew right away it was going to be good.

as for MM its a grower. I like it a bit more now and the lyrics are getting stuck in my head.

I love the new sound of LP5, the guitars sound brilliant. I don't think that they should bring back the piano, thats nothing new and I don't want to hear the old stuff again, but these sentences are boring as hell for me. Unfortunately, there are some people who wants to hear Parachutes and so on again. :(

But ok, your opinion.